I'm sorry Selena!

Start from the beginning

"God dammit Selena. Hear me out!"

"What?" I asked without stopping. I just kept walking down the street.

"I didn't kiss Ruth. She kissed me!" I stopped in my tracks. I turned around quickly.

"No Louis. I saw what happened. She may have kissed you first but you kissed her back." I snapped before walking down the street again.

"I'm sorry Selena!" He yelled after me. I turned around one more time.

"Sorry doesn't fix what you did." I told him add tears began to run down my cheeks again. I turned and walked quickly down the street. I don't know where I'm going but I need to get away from everyone.

Louis POV

I stood there frozen as I watched her walk away.

"I'm sorry Selena!" I yelled. She stopped walking. She turned around.

"Sorry doesn't fix what you did." She said as tears started pouring down her cheeks. I really hurt her. Why did I have to kiss Ruth back? I'm so stupid. I just lost the best thing that has happened to me since the XFactor. I turned around. I walked back to her house. Maybe I could talk to Addi. I opened the door. Addi was pushing the piano towards the door.

"Ohh. Louis. I was gonna put this in your car for you." She said quietly. "What happened to Selena." I sighed. I don't want get to yell at me too.

"Let Selena tell you. Keep the piano."

"No its yours." She pushed it outside to my car. "Can you help me with this?" She asked opening the trunk to the Range Rover I borrowed from Liam earlier. I sighed and helped her lift it up into the car. It was really heavy.

I still can't believe Selena bought it for me. Its beautiful. It is painted a shiny black color. It looks really expensive.

"I'm gonna go call Liam." Addi said.

"Why Liam?" I gave her a confused look.

"He is really close to Selena. I'll get him to talk to her." I nodded.

Selenas POV   *one hour later

I'm sitting on the rocks by the ocean when I hear my name being called. I figured it was Louis.

"Go away Louis." I yell.

"It's not Louis. It's Liam." I look behind me. I ran up and wrapped my arms around him. I his my face in his neck and sobbed. "Will you tell me what happened?" He asked I nodded slightly. I let go sitting back down on the rocks. I took a deep breath.

"I went to Starbucks to get coffee before I met Addi. When I walked in I saw Louis snogging another girl." I explained quickly.

"What did she look like?"

"She was blonde. Umm, brown eyes. She looked a lot like you actually. Her name is...Ruth. I think is what he said." I said.

"That Bastard!" I gave him a confused look. "That's my sister. She is visiting from Wolverhampton. He kissed her!"

"Well then we can be mad at him together. He did say she kissed him first though but he kissed her back." I felt anger rush through me. "Ugh that fucking jerk. How could he do that to me! All the times he said he loved me. All the kissed. Everything was a lie!" I stood up she punched the rock. Pain shot through my whole arm. I touched my knuckles. When I looked at my hands there was a red liquid all over them. I groaned.

"Come on. Lets go home and get you cleaned up." We walked back to the house.

"No Liam. He's still here. I don't want to see him." I panicked.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you from him." He said. "Plus I have some yelling to do myself." I nodded and followed him into the house. Louis looked up at me then back down. I ignored it and walked to the bathroom. I didn't bother to close the door. If just be in there for a few second.

I rinsed the blood off my hand and bandaged it.

"Selena."

"Go away Louis." I said without looking up.

"No." He said simply.

"Better watch out. Liams gonna yell at you for dating his sister." I walked past him without looking up.

"I'm not dating his sister. I'm dating you." He said calmly.

"No Louis. You aren't dating me."

"Your breaking up with me?" He said his voice cracked.

"What do you think?! If I snogged another guy what would you do?" I yelled. I turned around. "Every time you said you loved me. Every kiss. Everything was a lie."

"Please Selena. I don't want to lose you." He cried.

"I'm sorry Louis but it's to late for that." Tears started running down my face. I ran into my room locking the door behind me. I slid my back down the door and cried into my hands.

Louis POV

"Louis get your arse in here." Liam yelled. This should be fun. Note the sarcasm. I walked to the living room slowly. "Is it true Ruth kissed you first?" I nodded. "Ok then I'll pretend I'm not mad about that. Listen." Silence fell over us except for the sound of sobbing. She's crying because of me. I groaned. "You. Need. To fix this." He said. I knew he was right. I have to fix this.