Chapter20

When I hear a knock on my door I panic a little.

The time had finally come for my date with Taehyung and I wasn't mentally and physically ready to tell him I loved him.

I mean I know his reaction would be good but I was terrified.

How would I even say it?

I shake my head and sprint over to the door.

When I open it I take in his appearance.

He had on a grey and black varsity jacket with a scarf and normal skinny jeans but yet he looked like a god.

"You look beautiful." he says as he steps forward and presses his lips to mine for a second then pulls back.

"Thank you. You look good too." I say which earns a big smile from him.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod and let him pull me after him.

We ended up going out to eat then walking around through a street art fair thing.

It was really beautiful.

"I love this one." he says while looking up to a certain picture.

Instead of looking at the picture I was looking at him.

He was the art and I love him the best.

That was cheesy but it was true.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks but I quickly turn my head away as a heat washes over my face.

"I wasn't." I protest and he replies with a laugh then ruffles my hair.

"Whatever you say." he says then grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers which causes butterflies in my stomach.

I loved this too much. I loved him too much.

"Taehyung I have something I need to tell you." I say as he drags me along.

"Can't it wait till we-"

"Taehyung, I love you." I say and he comes to a stop then slowly turns around.

"You what?" He asks and my face becomes hotter.

"I said I love you." I repeat and the next thing I know his lips come crashing into mine.

The kiss was sweet yet it held so many emotions.

His fingers slide into my hair as I rest my hands on the sides of his face.

I never wanted this moment to end. It was too precious to me.

When he pulled back he rested his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much (Y/n). I've waited so long to hear you say those words and now that I have I couldn't be happier. I love you." he says and kisses me again, This time short and sweet.

This moment felt absolutely perfect and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I love Taehyung and he loves me. That's all I needed.