Chapter12

Taehyung's pov:
"(Y/n)'s coming over soon." Jin says as we walk out of the school.

"Like today?" I ask as I bite down on my lip.

After yesterday things were bound to be awkward.

"Uh yeah. Is that not alright? I thought you two were okay now." He says as his eyebrows furrow together.

"I kissed her." I say without thinking.

His mouth falls open.

"You what?" He asks.

"I said I kissed her." I confirm.

"Seriously?" He asks as he runs his fingers through his bleach blonde hair.

"Yeah. I wasn't planning on it but I just did it.." I say and he sighs.

"What if that makes her not want to come over?" He asks and I shake my head.

"She already agreed to coming over, right?" I ask and he nods to confirm.

"Then don't worry about that." I say then walk ahead of them and get into the car.

I really wanted to avoid (Y/n) at all costs to avoid the awkwardness and rejection.

She thought of me as just a best friend...Of course I liked that, don't get me wrong, but I wanted to be more.

I sighed and leaned back into the seat and waited for the guys to come with just my luck, (Y/n) joined.

"She's just gonna come home with us." Jin says upon getting into the car.

I let my eyes wander over to (Y/n) but she seemed to be focusing on something on her phone as her eyes held a look I didn't understand and her eyebrows knitted together.

I turn my eyes back and hug myself.

I felt awkward.

I wonder if she felt the same..

When we got back to the house I wasted no time splitting off and going to my room.

Being around (Y/n) was really hard right now.

Just as I thought I could escape (Y/n)'s presence she appeared in my doorway.

"Uh, can we talk?" She asks and I clear my throat.

"About?" I ask even though I already knew.

"Yesterday and something else." She says and I bite my tongue.

"I'd rather not." I say and she shakes her head

"No, I have to say this." She says and my heart stops.

Was I about to get rejected again?

I didn't want to hear it, I couldn't.

"What is it?" I ask even though I know I'd regret asking.

That I was right about once she opened her mouth.

"Taehyung, I'm leaving."