day 1; OOF

hello-OOF dat face :l

I love Vic. Like...if I ever met him, saw him, OR EVEN JUST SPOKE TO HIM LIKE OVER THE PHONE I WOULD WOULD CRI SO HARD :')

ugh what a babe,

Anywhore, Calvin is daddy but Vic is my husband, hush don't tell ;)

But um yeah, my mom aksed me to start making a Christmas list and I told her all I wanted were some quality head phones and artist markers, and she was like oh okay then

So, for the past two days my mom has been telling me about how, She got the ones in color because they are smaller for my sister and how she got plain black ones for me cause they are bigger. And I was like, "what are you even talking about?" And she just said, "It's a suprise." And I was like alright whatever meatloaf.

Moving on, today we were looking at Hot Topic's online store to look for a couple of dresses for halloween and Christmas and I took the computer and decided to show my mom the head phones I wanted.

So I went to beats' online store and looked for the studio rose gold ones and showed her and was like, "crap, it's too late now." And i was like, "what do you mean?" And she goes, "well I got you the black ones and your sister the rose gold ones." ...

Can I just say at this moment I have never been more jealous and furious at my sister.

"I didn't think you would like the color." And I was like, "Rose gold is the only exception to pink I will make goddamn!" :'(

So I said it was alright but she went and took out the headphones and showed me and returded the black ones and kept the rose gold ones for me and said she'd buy my sister ones with princesses on it or something.

:') My mum is the besssssssssst, even before she returned them XD

I would've HAPPILY taken the black ones but I have to say I was quite relieved and even happier when I got to get the oens I wanted...but now I have to wait until Christmas;-;

Kill me.

Ew.

I'm so spoiled, ugh shoot me.