Late Night Gaming ♦︎ yoosung x 707

Börja om från början

"Practice." Seven said, grabbing a chip and putting it in his mouth. Yoosung sighed, also picking up a chip. They sat in silence for a bit, but it was the type of quiet that was enjoyable. It was just a peaceful tranquility. In this few minutes, Seven realized how tired he was and his eyelids began to droop, but he focused on the screen and stayed awake.

They played another round, Seven managing to win by a landslide. Yoosung's character kept sliding into a lake or falling off of the road. It was about 2am, and the only source of light in the room was the glow from the television screen.
"Yoosung, do you want to-" He looked over to see the younger boy asleep, his remote in his lap and his head leaning onto Seven's shoulder. The red haired boy smiled, gazing down at the sleeping figure beside him, and gently stroked his blonde hair.
"Damn his hair is soft..." Seven mumbled, placing his remote onto the table in front of him. They sat like that for a few minutes, Seven unable to suppress a smile at the thought of his crush falling asleep on him.

Seven put an arm around Yoosung's body, his other arm under his legs, and lifted him in a bridal-style position. He yawned and carried the sleeping boy up the stairs, opening the door to his bedroom with his foot. Lying Yoosung down on the bed, Seven gently removed his jacket, shoes and hair pieces, and placed them on the desk. Seven had never really paid attention to Yoosung's facial features, but now he could observe them quite easily. He had very smooth skin, a cute button nose and long eyelashes. His lips were quite feminine looking, and Seven really wanted to kiss him; but he didn't.

Seven stood up and placed a blanket over the sleeping figure and took of his own jacket, throwing it into his cupboard. He picked up a pillow from the bed and lay down on the small couch on the other side of the room, taking off his glasses. Eventually, he managed to fall asleep.

.:One hour later:.

I can't breathe. It hurts. They're everywhere. They're watching me. The eyes are watching me. Save me. No one can hear me. It's getting closer. Help me. Help me. Help-
"Seven! Wake up!" He opened his eyes and sat up quickly, his hands going to his face. His sight readjusted and his breathing steadied, leaving him panting for air and trembling harshly. Yoosung was leaned over the couch, his eyes filled with terror and concern.

"You were having a nightmare." He muttered before Seven pulled him onto his lap and into a hug.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I would've died if you didn't wake me up." Seven said into Yoosung's shoulder, his eyes filling with tears.
"It's fine. You were thrashing and sobbing in your sleep and you started saying things and I hated seeing you in pain." Yoosung explained, hugging him back.
"I normally have to deal with them alone. Thank you so much." Seven muttered, tears spilling from his eyes.

They hugged for about five minutes, Yoosung running his hands Seven's vibrant red hair while he calmed down. He broke it for a few seconds to reach over to the desk and grab his glasses, putting them on to cover his tear-stained cheeks. They then went back to hugging for a bit longer.
"Um, Seven?" Yoosung asked, breaking the silence.
"Yeah?"
"Why did... Why did you ask me to come over instead of Zen or MC?"
Seven hesitated and glanced away, hoping that the redness in his cheeks wasn't visible in the dark. Tell him. Tell him. Come on, tell him! "I-It's because..." Just tell him already! Now's your chance! He sighed and smiled, "It's because I am so fucking in love with you."

Yoosung pulled away from the hug, and Seven could physically feel his heart shatter.
"You're... In love with me?" He asked rather innocently. His eyes seemed to glow in the dark, the purple colour sparkling magnificently.
"Yes... I-I'm sorry." Seven felt like crying, until Yoosung put a hand to his cheek, lifting his head up.
"Well good thing I also happen to be head-over-heels for you." He laughed, resting their foreheads together. Seven grinned, wiping tears from his eyes.
"Yoosung... Can I kiss you?" The golden eyed boy asked quietly, staring into the other's violet ones.
The younger of the two thought it over, "Yes, but I've never really kissed anyone before..."

"Aww! You're so innocent and adorable!" Seven exclaimed, laughing slightly. Yoosung smiled, grabbed him by the shoulders, softly pulled him closer, and Seven leaned forward to close the gap. Yoosung had unusually soft lips, and they felt heaven against his own. His hands went up to run through the other's lightly coloured locks while their lips moved gently against each other. Only now that they were kissing was Seven able to realize how nice Yoosung smelt, vanilla and bakery treats were a good way to describe his scent. Seven pulled away for a second just to get another look at Yoosung, who was somewhat out of breath, his entire face red. He quickly pulled their faces closer and brought their lips together again.

Yoosung was the one to pull away this time, slightly panting and grinning widely. Seven blushed harshly and grinned as well, maneuvering himself from underneath Yoosung and propping himself up on his feet, giving him another peck to the lips. Seven stood up and sat on the bed, signalling Yoosung to follow. Once they were both lying down, Seven pulled Yoosung close and entwined their legs, resting his head on his shoulder. He pulled the sheets over them and continued to hold the smaller one in his embrace, both of them lying in each other's arms. Occasionally the position would change, mostly switching between horizontal hugging and Yoosung lying on Seven's chest. Seven felt safe when he was with him, as though the angst and nightmares all just vanished whenever he was around. The two continued cuddling until they fell asleep, enveloped in each other's warmth.

I AM MM TRASH OKAY
Also my m8 SatansTrueForm requested this so follow her okay