Late Night Gaming ♦︎ yoosung x 707

707: The hacker's back.
Seven's fingers trembled as he typed this, hesitantly pressing send. He closed his eyes in wait for a response, opening them when the familiar sound of a message landing played.
Jaehee was the first to reply, Is it dangerous? Do we need to prepare? Should I call the police?
She was obviously worried, considering she was usually the most concerned about the safety of other members.

Seven sighed before typing out his reply
707: It's not as serious as I thought it would be, but just to stay safe I would recommend staying the night with someone else, just in case there are stalkers or something.
Jaehee Kang: I'll get that sorted out. Is MC able to leave the apartment?
707: Yes, although V might not be 100% okay with it. Why?
Jaehee Kang: I'll take her back to my place if she's not safe. Zen and Jumin can sort themselves out.
707: Well then I guess Yoosung can stay with me. Seven paused. For the longest time, he had developed a strong crush on the blonde boy. Maybe if Yoosung spent the night with him, he would be able to confess his feelings. I doubt that's going to happen. Seven thought, resting his head against his palm. He picked up his phone and dialed Yoosung, pressing the device to his ear and sighing as he waited for him to pick up.

"Hi Seven! Do you need something?" Yoosung chirped, sounding like his usual happy self. Seven loved the sound of his voice, he just wanted to listen to it for hours, it was like music.
"Oh, yeah, well..." He thought about how to explain without Yoosung getting scared or freaking out, "You're going to need to come over to my place. Read the chat to understand."
"Oh, okay. I'll get a taxi. I'll see you in a few minutes." And with that the call ended.

.:Time skip because I'm lazy:.

The sound of knocking echoed through the quiet house, signalling Yoosung's arrival. Seven approached the door and opened it before the identity recognizer could activate.
"Seven!" Yoosung said excitedly, grinning upon seeing his friend. Seven smiled sheepishly, leaning away to let him in.
"Sorry about the mess, the maid is taking leave for a few weeks. And I don't really have time to clean-"
"It's fine, I actually like mess, I live in a metaphorical rubbish dump!" Yoosung laughed, his eyes sparkling subtly. "So, do you know what's going to happen with the hacker?"
Seven glanced away and rubbed the back of his neck, "Not entirely, it might not be that bad, but I would rather everyone be safe than be harmed."
"You really do care for the other members, don't you?" Yoosung asked quietly, "It's sweet. When most of the time you seem carefree and happy, but you're actually very concerned for us." Seven smiled and looked at the ground. He didn't really get compliments from other members, seeing as he portrays himself as the happy-go-lucky guy with no care in the world.

"I'm a bit stressed at the moment, I really need to relax." Seven sighed, stretching his arms over his head, "Wanna play Mario Cart?"
Yoosung's eyes lit up and he nodded, a cute smile plastered onto his face. They made their way into the gaming room, where the floor was littered with chip packets and empty cans of soda.
"You have your own room just for gaming? This is amazing!" Yoosung exclaimed, gazing at the monitors in front of them. "Can I just... Move in with you?"
Seven wasn't expecting the violet eyed boy to ask something like that, but he laughed it off and switched on the Wii, handing him a remote. The two boys sat on the old couch, which had been scratched up from the numerous times Seven had tried to kidnap Elizabeth 3rd. The game started and they selected characters, carts and a map to play on before starting. Seven noticed the adorable look of determination on Yoosung's face, smiling slightly at the sight.

.:Later:.

"No!" Yoosung fell back onto the couch after loosing for the fifth time in a row, while Seven laughed and switched over to the next level.
"How are you so good at this?" He asked, glancing over at the red haired boy beside him.