Broken Secrets ch.08

Start from the beginning

The guys all had crazy looks on their faces as they began digging in I slapped all their hands away. "Save some for the other girls." I say with a smile. Rachel who was Sean's mate came in along with Natelie and Sarah. They are all triplets and have short black hair and sea blue eyes. They are so beautiful it makes you jealous just by looking at them, but they are the sweetest girls. Natelie is Bryan's mate and Sarah is Jake's. The four of us girls all watched the pigs at the table shove their faces with digust written all over ours. We began laughing at them and they stopped eating and looked at us like we were crazy. I noticed that the food was all gone and I shook my head.

"Girls would y'all like to go out to eat for breakfast and then go shopping?" I suggested.

All three of their faces lit up instantly. Girls and their shopping I swear. They all nodded much to my excitement. I could use some girl time. I looked at the table full of belly full guys. "We are going out to eat and to shop. I want all of the dishes washed and put up. I also want this kitchen spotless when I get back." I said in a serious tone. What they ate all the food and left us nothing! They can at least clean up their mess. Ty smiled at me and nodded as he got up and walked towards me. He pulled out his wallet and handed me his credit card. "Buy whatever you like babe. Sorry we ate all the food." He said as he pulled my closer to him. I laughed as I began to kiss him. He hungrily kissed me back.

"Buy a sexy little outfit for tonight." he said in my ear. I blushed at that. What's tonight? My mind began to race as I became excited.

"You're in heat love." he whispered.

"What?" I asked. Ok now I was confused.

"I can smell it. You want me. It's getting harder and harder for us to stay away from each other. I must admit that I want you so badly and I want to drag you up to our room and have my way with you. But I'll wait until you get home." he said, his voice full of lust. I blushed and kissed him before going to change clothes. I put on some skinny jeans and a pink vneck then grabbed my purse and left the house with the other girls.

*************************************************************************************************************

"So whatcha gonna get for your little date with Tyler?" Sarah asked as she ate her fries. I blushed at the thought of being with Ty like that.

"Uhm, well I've never really done that before so I don't know what to get."I said in an innocent voice.

They all looked at me and gasped. "You've been staying in his room for six months and y'all haven't done it?" Natelie asked. I shook my head at that.

"Nope." I answered.

"Ok well we will help you!" they all said at the same time. Wow triplet telepathy must really exsist. .

To be honest I was nervous about having sex with Ty. We have been together for six and a half months and that seems a little soon. I trust him though and I want to be with him in everyway possible. My wolf has been craving him more and more. It is impossble to go 10 minutes without touching him. Just thinking about him is driving me wild.

We got up threw our trash away and went to Victoria's Secret to look for my outfit. After about 45 minutes I settled on a little black number. We quickly paid and left the mall. I looked at my phone and seen that I had a text from Ty.

"Hey babe. I want tonight to be special for you. (: I left a black dress on our bed for you to wear to dinner. Can't wait to see you in the outfit you bought. <3love you." I blushed at that comment. Now that I thought about it I wasn't nervous anymore but I was now ready to do it.

We got back to the pack house and I ran upstairs to get ready for my date with Ty. I put the dress on. It was black and strapless and went mid thigh. Wow this is short. The dress hugged my curves and made my already long legs look even longer and more toned. I slipped on some black heels and went to touch up my makeup. I added a little bit of black eyeshadow and more mascara. I hairsprayed my hair and looked myself over. Not bad. I walked downstairs and Ty stood up from the couch.

His jaw dropped when he seen me. He smiled at me and handed my a dozen red roses. I smelt them and leaned over to kiss him. He deepened the kiss and I opened my mouth and let him in. "You look beautiful Ally." he whispered against my neck. I moaned from the touch.

"You look handsome baby."I said with lust taken over me.

*************************************************************************************************************

Ty took me to an Italian resteraunt. It was amazing. The waitor was actually really nice and the food was great. We ate and Ty paid then we left to go on a walk on the beach.

As we walked on the beach we held hands and I held my shoes in my other hand. I glanced up at the sky and noticed it was a full moon. We talked about life and what things we wanted in life.

"No way in hell am I having 5 kids." I said with a smile on my face. He is insane if he thinks that I am having five kids.

"Awh babe. Think about it. Wouldn't it be amazing having five little Tylers and Alysons running around. I began to picture it and let's just say if they are anything like their dad we are going to have a handful.

"You just wait we are going to have five kids." he said as he began to kiss my neck. I shook my head as he started walking towards the truck. The ride home was a comfortable silence.

*************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I hope you're liking it so far. Like I've said this is my first story. Get your friends to read and vote. Leave comments and all that good stuff<3<3