I got tagged. Again.

Well, y'all, I've been tagged! It was by wholocktrekkie1701....and it gives me something to to because I literally have NO ideas. Or spelling skills. Thank the lord for auto correct. Anyway...

Favorite Music Style:

Uhh...21 pilots maybe? I love them and Meghan trainor has some good songs too...but I also really like Journey and Kansas the bands and the songs Take on Me and Carry on My Wayward Son.

Something I collect:

IF NERDYNESS WAS COLLECTED I'D BE THE ONE TO COLLECT IT. And coins. I collect coins.

Favorite book genre: 

I love the realistic fiction books set in the old-timey south. Like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn, and To Kill a Mockingbird.

Have you ever walked into a wall?:

Alas, me and the walls have a history of knocking into eachother. It's not my fault! They just appear out of nowhere!!

Funniest thing that happened to me this week:

I went to the Ohio State football game and we crushed the Rutgers (sorry any Rutgers fans), I had my band night!!!!!!!!!, and I sneaked at least 5 or 6 oatmeal cream pies for breakfast one morning and now we're out...

Can you write a haiku?

*clears throat*

I adore Star Trek

Star Trek is the most lit thing

Star Trek is my life

I"LL WRITE ANOTHER ONE TOO JUST TO SATISFY

TUBA IS LIT LIT

LIT LIT LIT LIT LIT LIT LIT

EVERYBODY LIT

If you could only have one electronic device, what would it be and why?

My computer because I do wattpad on here and minecraft you can do a lot of lit things on a computer...

Coffee or Tea?

COFFEE (but I have to have it in with something, it's still growing on me....give it time)

StarBucks or Local?

StarBucks is like the only local cafe we have...so StarBucks.

Soft Serve or Frozen Yogurt?

I love soft serve because it's easy for me to eat it fast and I love ice cream so I eat it fast...then get anotehr one...

Universal, Sea World, Bush Gardens, or Disney?

Well I've only been to Universal and Disney So I have to go with Universal because they have Harry Potter world!!!

Marvel MCU or Marvel Comics?

Never read the comics but I love teh movies...

How did you find out about Wattpad?

My friend was all like "OOH LOOK AT DIS IT'S CALLED 'WATTPAD' YOU SHOULD GET IT" and so I was actually a little skeptical at first but then I got it and was like o-o amazing.

How did you choose your username?

I chose mine because my club penguin username is Toodles68751 (go find me if you want, but I haven't been on in a year or 2...) and I have a prezi account that is NoodleNinja. I was going to make it ToodlesNoodles but someone had already taken it... That was before I was obsessed with Star Trek, so if I had been obsessed then, it probably would be star trek themed

What is your opinion on Geometry?

UGGGGHHH I DO SO MUCH MATH IN SCHOOL I'M NOT EVEN IN GEOMETRY YET DON'T MAKE ME THINK ABOUT IT....

Favorite Animated TV series:

Well I don't really watch animated stuff I watch Next Gen on TV sometimes but nothing animated...

Now Tag 3 peeps to be the next victims:

MUHAHAHAHAHA

animegirl925

RosalindJulius

ValAndreievich

LUV YOU ALL BUT I HAVE NO IDEAS FOR ONE SHOTS HELP!!!