Kirk

Ok, this is a request from animegirl925...She said to 'add some fluff'..heh...this will be one interesting/ enjoyable chapter for any dieheart Jim Kirk fans...I'm listening to E.T to get pumped before writing this. Just the way it sounds seems to give me a passageway to the fluff world...

I'm not good at writing make-out scenes or whatever you call them. This I think is my first one I've ever written one, actually...

You started to walk down the hall to Medbay. During your shift, you had gotten a headache and needed it to be treated. It was a thing in your family to get migraines, and you usually had them under control. Modern medicine helped out, but today all you needed was a quick trip to Medbay and you would be fine.

You walked past the captain's room, because of where you were on the ship. You stopped a bit and forgot about your headache, just to look at his door. You really loved him, but him being the playboy back around the academy didn't help. As you stared at his door, it opened. You quickly stood up straight up and pretended to be walking down the hall. You faked being surprised to see him and came back to say hi. "Hey, captain!" 

"What's up, (y/n)?"

"Nothin, just going down to Medbay to get help with a headache."

"Cool, hope it's not to bad," He said and you began to walk away when something shook. You were still in front of his open door when the Enterprise turned completely on its side. Kirk just fell completely onto the back wall of his room, but you caught a hold of his door. Your hands were starting to slip. You heard Jim say, "It's fine, I'll catch you. Just let go."

You hesitated, then let go. You felt like you were falling in slow-mo as you fell into his arms. He turned you to face him. "J-jim...I have a little something to tell you..." You said, still a little shocked.

"You want to confess your undying love for me?" He said, giving you the smirk. Your mind melted and you forgot what to say. "I'll take that as a yes?" He suggested after you didn't say anything for a couple seconds. You nodded slightly, still awestruck and recovering from total mind-melting.

Kirk leaned in and kissed your lips. You, still a little confused about what the heck was happening, took a bit to kiss back. The Enterprise then turned right back to the way it was supposed to be, and you both fell onto his bed, you below him. He started to kiss your neck softly. You did the same to his cheek. Your eyes opened wide and you stopped kissing him for a couple seconds when he kissed the freckle on the lower part of your shoulder. Then you decided to let it go and went back to kissing his cheek. He stopped and looked into you with those beautifully blue eyes of his. You couldn't stop looking at his eyes. They were absolutely the most blue you had seen in your whole life.

"(Y/n), I have a confession to make to you too."

"That is...?"

"I do not want to know what your dad would say if he knew about this," He said in a voice that was serious and joking at the same time. He really meant it. Your dad was probably the most protective dad on the face of this Earth. Jim had better not tell anyone because if he did, and word got to your father, Jim would not be seen for a long time. Not until your father had beat the crap out of him for kissing you without his consent.

"Me neither. Can you kiss me again?" You said, in a shy way, because you really liked the way he kissed you.

He laughed. "Don't worry honey, if you and I start dating, which I think we should, there will be tons more of that."

You smiled and blushed so hard you thought your cheeks were going to explode.

And after that, your headache was cured.

@animegirl925 sorry if it wasn't everything you've always wanted, but you know what, I can't write like that even though I would like to do it myself! Heh. Anyway, if anyone could give me more requests (OR ADVICE ON HOW TO WRITE FLUFF PARTS{OR STEAMY PARTS [WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM]}) then write them below!  :)  thanks for reading, more coming soon.

Oh and just to let you know, I have a freckle on the front of me right below my shoulder, that's what I was getting at if you don't get where it is just imagine it as the shoulder...

Live long and prosper all you wonderful nerds.