| Riko Sakurauchi |

@Justsomeswissgirl

You and Riko have been friends for quite a while.

But..

Sadly she transferred from Otobokizaka, the high school you go to, all the way to Uranohoshi..

It was a big change for your friendship sadly.

And being since now she was busy with her idol group, Aqours, and her piano lessons, recitals, and even her new 8 other friendships, it's been leaving you all alone.

You sadly weren't social at all, which caused you to be pretty unnoticed by everyone around you mainly.

Riko noticed you though..

You used to be a transfer student to Otobokizaka's all girl high school.

And Riko was the first to actually say high and not just stare at you and whisper.

She was..

Beautiful.

And also, you didn't like guys like most other girls did.

You liked girls.

Simple as that.

And the main reason why you felt you loved girls more, was because you fell in love with a girl.

A girl with long beautiful Red hair, pure golden eyes, the nicest pink lips, and the softest hands you ever held..

Her name was Riko Sakurauchi.

You knew everything about her in only one year.

And how she had a fear of dogs...

It was cute to you though.

That was your first year of highschool..

And now she's in her second year at a different school with new friends..

It was soon enough, you knew she forgot about her..

Well, at least you thought that.

She actually was thinking about you most of the time, making her use more of her time to practice since she got too distracted thinking about you with your perfect, (Long/short) (color) hair, and your nice (skin tone) skin, and your beautiful (eye color) eyes..

She was completely in love with you and she wasn't even able to show it.

It made her feel so bad that she wasn't able to call every day now..

But tonight, it was lucky on bit of your parts.

You where laying in bed, munching on a nice bag of American Cheetos your father brought back from his job.

You jumped a bit and bit your tongue when you heard that ring tone coming from your phone.

You didn't even care about your bleeding tongue, or how you tasted metal in your mouth.

"H-Hello?" You asked, now sitting on the ground with your knees together.

That's what you did when ever you where excited..

"Yes, is this (Y/N)?" The nice, calm light voice asked on the other end.

"Yes, is this Riko?" You asked back, blushing deeply as you slowly stood up and dusted off your chest covered in the Cheeto dust.

"It is.. (Y/N).. I've missed you, how are you? We haven't been able to talk in so long- I'm sorry I've been so busy. You know how it is with all these new people in my life, practice for my group and my piano- ah sorry I've been jumbling over my words so much I-..." She took in and out a breath and slowly asked, "Are you okay?.. How's school for you (Y/N)?.." She knew how you where distant and didn't bring too much attention to yourself, which made her worry and care for you even more than she probably should about a person...

"I'm fine.. I've just been doing a lot by myself now and my dad has been traveling a lot since my mom moved away.. She's married to some other guy now, he's really nice though.. He bought me this little key chain with a puppy on it.. I thought it was cute, he gave me another one with a kitten.. I thought you might wanted it but I forgot your address and I was too afraid to really ask why.. But I've been okay, I'm glad to hear that everything's been good for you.. You being happy makes me happy Riko.." You said softly, smiling to yourself as you could mentally hear her blush on the other end of the phone.

"W-well.. Thank you (Y/N).. I hope you start making more friends like I did... I was hoping to see you but my mom won't let me go.. I'm sorry.." She said softly, smiling sadly.

"It's okay.. I know it must be stressful for you to leave anyways.." You smiled, biting your lip as you started to think.

You could go over there and surprise her..

It's not like anyone's really there to stop you from doing it really.

You hum, quietly getting your suitcase and started to fill it with things you would need to go over for about two days.

They where doing extreme maintenance at your high school, so you where aloud three days off.

You soon get the two key chains inside the suit case and put on some new clothes, hearing Riko talk about her new friends and about how all of them are changing, but in a good way.

You listened to her the whole way out, asking normal questions about her friends as you started to slip on your jacket and backpack, then held your suit case in your hand and got your phone, knowing you had the Chargers inside of it.

You hum, getting yourself some money and started to walk, getting the house keys as well and started to walk to the nearest buss stop that still aloud timings.

"Well.. I'm sorry Riko but I have to go, I think I hear my dad walking in and I want to go say hi.. I'll miss you.." You said softly, hearing her shudder out a squeak and soon say, "I'll miss you too.. A lot.. Good bye (Y/N).." You smiled and then said back, "bye bye Riko.." And soon hung up.

You soon got onto the buss when it got at the stop, stepping on and sat down, telling the man were you needed to go.

Soon enough, over night, you made it to The next buss stop, in the city Riko lived in, and walked to her house, which was only two blocks luckily.

You gulped when you stepped in front of the door, knocking on it lightly and asked out, "H-Hello? Is Riko home?.."

You weren't surprised when you didn't hear anyone answer.. Not until you heard quick feet patters from inside and then the door swing open, the girl jump right into you and hug you tight.

"(Y-Y/N)! W-what are you doing here- why are you here?" She asked, having a smile on her lips.

You smiled and ran your hands gently through her hair in a soft way.

"I.. I wanted to see you.. So I came on a bus and drove all the way here.. It took a while, but I knew you would still be awake.." You said softly, smiling with little tears starting to prick at your eyes.

Riko gently rubbed them off with her thumb, having her own and then couldn't control herself.

She kissed you right on the lips, laughing and gently crying.

She was in so much joy.

It was hard to handle so much around you..

You excepted the kiss immediately, kissing her deeply back and cried as well, soon going inside with her all the way to her bedroom.

You dropped your bags and got into bed with her, not even caring about Riko's mother and went right asleep in the most nicest, calmest, and happiest way you could.

This was so perfect for both of you honestly...

You both needed this..

You both Needed each other...