Chapter 5: Friend or Foe

- HEY GUYS IM CURRENTLY LAYING DOWN AND I DIDNT WANT TO WAIT TIL TOMORROW TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER AS THE IDEA IS STILL FRESH IN MY MIND I THOUGHT ID RELEASE TWO CHAPTERS TODAY FOR YOU GUYS SO ENJOY 😊-

-------------------------------

I sat down and put my hands behind my back as Zetsu walked towards me. I had hidden a seperate Kunai in my pants in case he tried to kill me so i was more than prepared. Zetsu walked behind me and pushed my head to the ground he didnt go easy on me i guess i was their prisoner for now.

He tied my hands extremely tightly behind my back. He pulled me up and stood close to me. We then slowly started to move down towards the ground. My eyes shut on their own as the force was heavy and ofxourse im human so it felt weird.

Within seconds we suddenly rose from the ground. We ended up in an area that i had never seen before. We stood in front of this goant boulder that was placed in front of the entrance to this cave. The ground was wet as we stood next to a riverside. There were lots of trees around us so the place was well hidden was this their base?.

Where are we? I asked him in interest. "This is the Akatsuki base" light side said. He then lifted his hand and did a tiger hand sign. Their was a five seal barrier on the front of the boulder. It started to glow and the boulder lifted and started to move upwards.

"You first" dark side said pushing me into the tunnel. I started walking towards the darkness. It was now completely dark as i could still sense Zetsu walking behind me. Then i saw a grey light it seemed as though the cave was slightly lit up at the end of the tunnel. Zetsu then grabbed me from my hands holding them tight and pushed me inside the cave and i landed in the middle on the floor with my face facing towards the ground feeling dusty and dirty.

Before me a giant statue appeared which had two hands with its palms facing towards the sealing of the cave.

One by one four hologram like things appeared out of nowhere each standing on top of each finger of this giant statue like thing three of them looked male and one of them looked more feminine. Zetsu jumped and also stood on one of the fingers as Itachi and Kisame had also arrived they then also placed themselves on to a finger, Deidara was still nowhere to be seen.

Two fingers were still empty im guessing one of those was Deidaras and another member.

"I see she survived Zetsu usually he would of eaten anybody who came near him gahaha" laughed demonicly said Kisame. "Yes shes quite something" Itachi Replied to Kisame in his deep voice.

"She wasnt very difficult in fact im suprised she didnt fight back at all she says she knows Deidara and that she wants to join the Akatsuki" Said light Zetsu towards the other Akatsuki members.

"Ughhh what the fuck?, we dont need more members right now need money" a bizarre man said with his purple eyes glowing.

"I agree with Hidan" another deep and tall man said he seemed very unfriendly and frightening as his green eyes were shining. 

"Maybe she can help us infiltrate Iwagakure as i can tell shes from their judging by her headband" said a female voice with her orange eyes shining. 

"Very well then, right now the Akatsuki needs all the members it can get, we need to strengthen our military power and finances as much as possible" said a godlike voice with his piercing purple ringed eyes towards me.

"What is your name girl" the godlike voice said to me.

I looked at all of them as they all went quiet and had their eyes on me.

My name is _____ and im 19 years old i come from Iwagakure i replied.

"She said she knows Deidara and wants to join him"dark zetsu added.