I felt her put the bandaid over I looked back down at my arm, "see that wasn't so bad". My eyes widened, she noticed, "what's wrong?", "my dick fell off" she didn't even let me get the last word out before she started laughing. She walked back to her bag putting her things back I watched her hips and ass bitting my lip, "can I wash my hands?", "you don't have to ask, you can do what ever you want, you need to stop pretending to be shy", "I am not pretending ", "those Cheeksters your wearing tell a different story". "Do you ever think before you talk?", "nope" I said popping the the p.

My phone rang cutting off her next sentence. I rolled my eyes seeing it was Lucy. "So how old are you?", "didn't any one ever tell you not to ask a woman how old she is ?", "I thought you figured this out already I do what the fuck I want to do", she sighed "are you hungry?", "no but a massage would amazing right now", "is that a statement or are you asking?", "I'm commanding", she bit her lip nodding before walking towards me. I turned and and laying on my stomach.

She walked behind me, "stop before you start, don't be scared to get in there, climb on if you need to", "are you sure it won't hurt?", "Yes I'm sure". She put her leg to the other side my body, resting her body weight on my back, she started at my shoulders, "tell me some jokes Lauren",

"my life" I husked out. "Oo that ones funny" she said chuckling, I laughed as well, "I cry myself to sleep at night" I said laughing along with her, "aww,fuck" I moaned out as she used her elbow to massage my upper back. She smacked me , "don't fucking curse around me" she said before letting go continuing what she was doing.

"Marry me" I yelled at her in my head, I just moaned again out loud, "really tell me a joke", "i I only know dirty jokes", I could practically feel her smirking, "the dirty the better" she said in a low voice, "I'll bang you if I'm wrong but is your name Guadalupe?", she gasped "who told you my government name",

"do you have a shovel?", "why?" She asked curiously, " because I'm digging that ass", she chuckled, "you can do better", "and you've figured that out in the 5minutes you've known me?", "um actually it was 6 minutes" she said in a matter factly tone.

"Alright you tell one then", she chuckled accepting the challenge, "do you want to paint the Mona Lisa, I paint Lisa and you make me moan". "Is it wrong that I want to ask for your hand in marriage?",

"I mean my girlfriend would probably kick your ass but no", "your friend that is a girl?", "no as in the woman in dating", "you just let me flirt with you for the past hour, and you have a girlfriend?", "that was flirting it was pretty week honestly", "you didn't even know if I liked girls" I chuckled it didn't matter what you like, it's a win, win situation for me". "Why is that?", "because no straight girl can resist me, how is a gay one supposed to?".

"And I could smell your homosexuality when you walked through the door", " yea okay Lauren" she said stopping rubbing my back, "I didn't say stop" i said harshly. "You do realize that you're the one crippled right?",

"I'm handicapped" I said raising my voice at her. "You will be permanently disabled if you yell at me again". I chuckled, "man you're violent little midget aren't you?", "your literally two whole inches taller than me", "true but The two inches are the line between short and tall". "I am not short" She said offended, "yea you are", "I am not" she wined, she's so cute I thought.

She creaked my back in the middle, I grunted out, "I need to know where you're at mentally and emotionally", "can I ask you a few questions?", "okay" I said a little over easy, "I need 100% honest answers", "okay I said again, "where is your head at right now?", "it's on vacation",

"okay" she said, "how do you feel right now?", I hesitated to answer, not knowing if I should open up or shut down, "umm, I'm, im okay" she made a loud buzzer noise "nope try again", "really in fine" I said not letting her in, "I need you to be honest with me", I sighed, "I feel like laughing the pain away".