Ch. 4 ~ More Than Faithful

~Danielle's POV~

Its been weeks since I've suspected Mica was cheating on me. No matter how much I deny it, the evidence is staring me in the face. I can't begin to believe how this could've happened. And now I was pregant and Mica had no idea. This wasn't good for my anxiety issues. I plopped another pill. All i've ever given this man is my unconditional love. I've got beauty, class, education, a high paying job, and a body like Beyonce's.

I mean who does he thinks run this shit when he's gone??? I watch the kids, I clean the house, I cook decent meals, and I put money in the bank account. When he's in those big meetings for the millions, I'm there to compliment the deal. 

Last year, I lost a child due to miscarriage. I feel as if after that Mica and our relationship went downhill. For months we fought over it. I criticized his sperm count and he would tell me I killed the baby because of my anxiety issues. He killed me inside. He took the kids and moved to his second home in Georgia. For weeks I went in solitude. I missed my kids, I missed my husband, but most of all I missed our normal life. And I regretted using the prescribed pills during my pregnancy. Thats why I am scared to be pregnant at this moment.

I'm just here trying to think how all of this could've went so sour so fast. Is it the sex? I know I used to be busy and often just not in the mood. But now that I know what I know, trying to have sex with him is like trying to fuck a lifeless person. Not because i'm not interested, but because its like he doesn't even want me anymore. He comes home late at night, sometimes up until 2 am. Then he has the nerve to say she was at practice when I know for a fact practice ends at 11!

I thought the conclusion was to have more sex, but every time I try, he complains that he's too tired. He blames it on the practice but could it be because he already had sex for the night? I know I'm jumping to conclusions but what am I supposed to do?

I remember when we first met....

Desiree' my high school bestie dialed me up late at night. She sounded so ecstatic I couldn't even make out what she was saying. All she ever did was talk about him and eventually I wanted to know who this mystery man was. We all went to dinner at AppleBees across from the campus on a Friday night. It was packed as hell but the only person I was paying attention to was Mica. He was perfection. 

From that night on it became ritual for Mica and I to got to AppleBees every Friday. I guess Desiree' got the message as a third wheel and she stopped showing up. At some point of time I thought it would only be right to introduce him to my parents and of course Carter, my best friend.

The moment Carter laid eyes on him, I saw something change about her. Nothing too serious, but it was odd. For a while she became more distant and she often opted solitude. For some while I was worried about her but I learned that she had recently broke up with her ex Kain. But to this day, she hasn't been the same.