One:Yani

Yani

Its been along time since I been near the water, But after my bestfriend died next to me in the water. I stopped surfing. But it was hard watching him die in the biggest wave.

But I went back to school and decided to take on Art it made me feel calm, I could express my feelings into my paintings. Nobody had to train me either, I felt Free.

But I'm Yani and I'm 18, I'm mixed with African American and Chinese, I have long wavy black hair,I'm 5'9 and I have some tattoos and I'm a lesbian.

I always been with Girly girls, Never been with Manly females but I don't have a problem with it. I just want a healthy relationship and someone who gets me and supports me.

The problem is that the girls I dated before have always wanted me for money because of how wealthy my parents are. So I stopped going after relationship and focused on myself.

I'm walking through the halls of my school no scratch that its my parents school they own it and I know what your thinking she's the stuck up girl who lives of her parents but you got the whole game wrong. You might be talking about my little sister Yama.

I head to my locker opening it grabbing my school books and my Art book. Then I went to close it but jumped when I heard my name yelled across the school.

"Yani!" Yelled my other bestfriend Macey she came running over to me smiling

"Yes Macey?" I said back because I know she has something to tell me.

"So over the summer my mom got married and I have a stepsister! Like omg why did she have to marry him,She does stuff to get on my nerves she goes here and she following me like I'm a lost puppy but can you do me a favor?" She said leaving me no time to understand what she was saying but I heard the favor part.

"Can you show Marlee my stepsister around the school please" she said but before I could respond she placed A schedule in my hand then I guess called Marlee over.

Then this short girl walked over in a white tee with jean shorts placed with a jean jacket and a polo hat

"Yes Macey?" She said to Macey who looked at Her with a attitude.

"Marlee this is Yani, Yani this is Marlee" she introduced us

Marlee stuck her hand out for me to shake and when I did her hand fit perfectly in mine. They were soft and small like her.

"So um are you showing me around the school" Marlee asked me while sticking one hand in her pants pocket and looking up at me with her dark brown eyes.

"I guess so Macey gave me your schedule and you have : Art,Math,and study hall with me." I said to her then began walking to Math with her behind me.

We walked into class and Was greeted by Mr . Blackburn

" Oh you must be the new student" Mr.Blackburn said to Marlee.

" Yes sir." She said back to him while I walked to my seat.

"Do you mind telling the class somethings about you?" He asked her

"Uh I guess?"she cleared out her throat then spoke " My name is Marlee Mason, I'm originally from Kentucky but my Dad remarried and we moved here to California, I'm 17" she said to the class.

"Omg she was probably poor" some stuck up girl said which Marlee heard from across the room.

"Babygirl we was never poor, Just because I didn't come from money doesn't mean I didn't have any so i advise you to shut the fuck up before you get hurt" Marlee said back walking to sit down next to me.

The girl Tara who said it shut her mouth and looked back for the teacher to help her but Mr.Blackburn already disliked Tara so he acted like nothing happened Making me smile.

Damn I like her already

*Excuse my mistake. Thanks for reading ❤