It didn't took them long enough to figure out the reason behind the twins' suddenly breakdown. Haneul suddenly yawned, and she just laid her head against her mother's shoulder.

"Ah~ I think they're sleepy." Laughed Haerin. "I'm going to bring them home. You're staying here, honey?"

Before Jungkook decide, Taehyung made the decision on his behalf. "No. He's going home."

"What? You sure you can handle all these kids by yourself?"

The adolescences looking at each other for no reason.

Taehyung nodded confidently. "Yes, yes I can. Don't worry about it. Just bring them home. I'll let you know if anything happens."

Jungkook ended up listen to his bestfriend, putting his trust in him. "Alright then."

"Jeongsan, Haneul... say 'bye bye' to Uncle Tae." Said Jungkook, with a gesture of waving his hand. The twins glanced at the movement of their dad's hand, and instead of sending farewell, they just blinked at him.

"Aww... The cutest." Taehyung cooed, cupped his own cheeks under his hands.

Jungkook laughed as the twins literally ignored Taehyung.

"Let's go."

- - -

Right after Haerin and Jungkook putting their already asleep twin babies in their crib, the sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the room.

"I'll go get it." Haerin excused herself and cursed under her breath when the person repetitively hit the doorbell button as it annoys her out. "My kids are taking a nap damn it!"

She opened the door and was ready to bawl the person outside the door. She almost choked when the person immediately jumped to give her a big hug.

"Ya... Yangmi... what the hell..."

Thankfully the hug lasted for few second or else she would've died in the hands of her own bestfriend. Yangmi released her from her arms, letting her gasping for air.

"Haerin!"

She grinned like an idiot. Haerin yanked her arm to her gesture of getting inside. The excitement didn't stop there when Yangmi called the twins out.

Out loud.

"Where are my favourite niece and nephew at?? Aunt YangYang is here! Come out, come out wherever you are!"

Haerin wrapped her hands around her bestfriend's neck, which made Yangmi shocked by the sudden attempt of murdering her.

"You wanna die? They're having a nap for goodness sake!" Yelled Haerin. In half-whisper.

Yangmi covered her mouth to her surprise. "For real? Ohoho I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She apologised, sheepishly grinning at Haerin.

"Whatever. Just keep it down. I'll go and make you a coffee." And just like that, Haerin vanished to the kitchen.

Not long after, Jungkook showed up. "Yangmi!" He walked over to hug her. "Overtime, huh?" He asked as he realised that Yangmi was still in her office attire.

"Yup. Got a whole lot of paperwork that needs to be done. I rather get them done today than continuing it tomorrow." She sighed, plopped onto the couch shamelessly.

"Damn. I salute you for the energy you still have when you shouted just now."

Yangmi chuckled a bit by the harmless insultation from him. "Yeah. I don't care how exhausted I am, the twins will always be the source of my power ups."

"Yup. Can't relate." He shrugged. "You said that you're dealing with paperwork, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then... how come Taehyung act like he was free the whole afternoon?"

Yangmi slowly turned to Jungkook who sat beside her. "I don't want to associate my works with him. Getting my work done by myself is way faster than having him around."

The way she spoke somehow made Jungkook suspicious. He crossed his legs on the couch, facing the exhausted Yangmi completely.

"You two fight again, aren't you?" His eyes squinted.

Yangmi looked away and shaking her head. Only then she finally admits. "I haven't talk to him since yesterday. Yes we argued the day before, and I kind of don't want to talk to him right now."

Jungkook nodded, understood the rough journey of their relationship. He knew, because he unofficially became the 'relationship therapist' of Yangmi and Taehyung. Yangmi refused to tell Haerin about it as she aware Haerin would do anything to make sure everything went back to pieces for the sake of her happiness if she knew.

"Did you know that he's in the dance studio right now?"

"Yes. He left a memo on my desk." She sighed. "Thank goodness we aren't living together. If not, I would have reside here instead."

She sat up straight the moment she saw Haerin came with a tray of coffee in it. "Don't tell Haerin or else she will lock me up in a room with him."

Jungkook raised both hands to his surrender. "I won't."

Haerin proceeded on serving the coffee she made for the three of them on the coffee table, unaware the conversation Yangmi had with Jungkook.

Yangmi smiled, hiding away the exhaustion displayed on her face. "Woah... free coffee!" She exclaimed, winced a bit when Haerin pinched her thigh as warning to her loudness.

Noticed the amount of cups on the table were four, Yangmi pointed at one. "Extra coffee for me? Yeay! Thank you Haerin. You're the best."

Haerin let out a snort. "You wish. Actually, it's for Taehyung."

Yangmi almost spit the coffee out of her mouth, while Jungkook coughed as the poor guy choked on it by accident.

"You didn't picked up your phone just now, honey." Haerin threw her annoyance at Jungkook who was still coughing. "So he called me instead and now he is on his way here. I forgot to tell him that Yangmi is also here. But, oh well. He probably knew already."

Both Jungkook and Yangmi looking at each other, where Jungkook mouthed 'good luck' at her.

To be continued...