Chapter Thirty Five

Just a word of warning, something sort of similar to my other story Forever Yours, Elliot begins to happen at the end of this chapter. the outcome will be different. the end of this chapter is building up to something quite big that I hope isn't too cliche.

Also, sorry I know most of this is poorly written, I started having writers block (which is why it's taken me a few days to update.) but now I am ready to write the drama drama drama!!!!

I've started a facebook page for my wattpad adventure, feel free to like me :P Link is in the comments

Enjoy!

UPDATE: if you want to help get "going up" published head on over to kickstarter and back me!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1455737836/publishing-going-up

Also thank you to Lykanavarro for the cover edits she has sent me!

*********'

Actually perhaps on reconsideration, my shock and surprise seemed rather premature. Of course he’d put us together. He had the power and no one would really think twice considering we were not the only unisex buddied couples, Janie was with Marc, and Josh was with a girl from accounting. I looked over at him with a knowing smirk on my face, he mirrored my smirk, but his had more than a hint of amusement injected in to it, in fact he look utterly mischievous.

“The next three days are yours to do with as you wish. We’ll have dinner together tonight however.”

Everyone dispersed once the Key’s had been handed out. Janie walked off with Marc, but before she walked inside the resort she turned and raised her eyebrows at me. I smirked back, but part of me was a little worried.

“You are a very cheeky man”

“I did expect a reaction from Dj, I mean he’s warned me about causing a media storm in regards to you, and well sharing a room with you could be misconstrued in many ways” Nick said, as he took my suitcase out of my hands.

“I forgot to tell you didn’t I Nick?” I smiled as I took a few steps toward the resort, Nick followed behind me, and I heard him clear his throat.

“What?” He replied “Tell me what?” He sounded like a small child, that was trying to find out what they were getting for Christmas and it was endearing.

“Dj told me that as long as our recording back home goes well they’ll be releasing a single sooner than planned. He probably doesn’t care about the attention anymore.”

Nick’s footsteps stopped, and the cases dropped. I frowned, suddenly worried that he was upset, although I wasn’t completely sure what he had to be upset about. Before I could think about it too much Nick’s arms engulfed me from behind. There were other people around, but neither of us cared for once, and so I turned around, his strong arms still around my waist and looked up at him.

We didn’t speak because the words weren’t needed. Everything that we needed to say to one another moved silently between the connections between our eyes. I’d been lost in Nick’s baby blues more times than I could count, and today was no different, except that today I didn’t care if the whole world knew. Nick’s face slowly drew closer to mine, our eyes staying open and connected until finally we kissed.