To That Limitless Sky (2701)

Hello fellas! Like the story?

Summary: Yuni didn't know that an incident in a park, a forced marriage, and her inheritance taken away from her would lead her to this man. Like what Byakuran-nii told her at old times. The limitless sky.

=•=

"I refuse to do so, Mother!" a teen, clad in a weird white mushroom hat, in the name of Yuni, the only child of the Giglio-Nero famiglia flung her hand to the other side, with tears collecting at both sides of her eyes as she attempted to stare down her mother, Aria. "I won't marry someone I didn't love!"

"Yuni, please." Aria reached out to touch her hand but the girl only took a step back. "Please, just do it for me—"

"I won't do it." Yuni's tone raised, and despite her wavering will, seeing the hurt look at her mother's eyes. "Do you know what Byakuran-nii told me before he...left?" Her voice cracked. "That I have to freedom to choose the one I love. The choice of loving someone that will loved me back." She took a step back, and she clutched her left arm, trembling. "And I will never marry the man that... took Byakuran-nii away. Can't you see that he's just after our wealth?" Aria was about to say something but Yuni already shook her head, breathing heavily. The older woman sighed, and stared at Yuni straight-ahead. "Then if you won't, then I will take your inheritance. You will be stripped off your power, your royalty, and everything that connects you to the Giglio-Nero."

Yuni gasped, and her eyes widened. "Aria!" Gamma, her ever faithful older-brother figure stood up, slamming his hand on the table. "Why are you—?!"

"Choose, Yuni." the teen barely stifle her gasp at the stony-cold look at her mother's face. "Either marry him, or be stripped of everything." Silence settled between them. Finally, Yuni closed her eyes and smiled warmly at her mother. "Then I'll choose Byakuran-nii's words, Aria." Now, it's time for her mother to gasp in her words. "Take away my inheritance, everything I have. But it's better than marrying someone that didn't deserve any of my love." Yuni smiled warmly at her mother for the last time, before she removed her hat and put it on the table. "That would be what Grandma will tell you if she was here." Then she turned, leaving the room and closing the door behind her, tears starts to fall from her eyes. But she wiped them away with her best, before running away to accept her freedom.

=•=

Yuni thought that after leaving the mansion, everything would be okay. But— Thunder crackled above her, and rain poured at the streets— after being caught in the middle of a thunderstorm? She sneezed. Not a good idea.

"It's very cold.." Yuni barely stifle a shudder that ran down her spine, and even the little shade of this trees in the park didn't offer a single shelter for her. "Am I cursed or something?" She collapsed to her knees and sobbed at her hands. "I hope you're here, Byakuran-nii..." she pulled her knees close to her and closed her eyes.

"Hey cutie!" Yuni's eyes widened when she heard those calls. Like the voice what Gamma told her once to avoid, since they all spelled trouble. "Did'ya wanna' stay with us for a while?" Three street thugs is looming over her, body-smell that makes her skin shudder, their face made the hair at her neck stood, and the way their eyes roamed over her soaked white dress give her a displeasing vibe.

"I'm sorry." she softly murmured, even though she resisted the urge to flee in the moment they got a little closer. She stood up. "But I need to go—" before she could took a step, Thug 1 caught her arm and grinned at her perversely. "Aww, going so early, cutie? Give us entertainment!"