Be the Bat and I'll be the Ball, Coz' you plus me are Inseparable (8027)

Ack, fate, KHR, and the name of the damn owner of KHR, why do you always seems to curse my life? R27, 5927, 1827, 6927, now, 8027?!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I'm seriously going all crazy for the two anime guy (and I thought will always be) bestfriends after reading a single damn story about them accidentally taking a freaking truth serum?! *groan*

Anyway, sorry for blabbing fellas. This is another inspiration, the thing that just motivated me painfully.

It's okay if I'm the moon, and you're the sun, coz' it sounds kinda fun.

=•=

KHR, The Rain Arc

Yamamoto Takeshi still and always will found his one and only solace through baseball. Baseball is his only escape through reality, and the only thing he could be proud of. That's why he always brought himself to his limits, and devoted himself to baseball completely. That is, until the Incident happens.

Thankfully, he managed to somehow meet the guardian angel of his life in the form of the meek, shy, petite brunet Sawada Tsunayoshi, the person that will soon be the only one that could free him in his own naivety.

And to destroy the mask he'd built after many years, and brought back the smile he hide away from the world. But after meeting the brunet that showed him the true wonders of life, Yamamoto Takeshi decided that, in everything he'd done so far in his life, meeting Sawada Tsunayoshi isn't a part of it.

Making everyone smile is everything for me, but seeing yours is a sight to see.

=•=

AU! World

"Go Yamamoto!" Takeshi smiles and waves at his teammates as he jog towards his spot, craning his neck and swinging his bat. Though when a familiar feeling passed through his spine, he, through instincts, turned and his dark-blue orbs somehow met a pair of sunset hue ones, looking at him directly and giving the player the feeling of familiarity and something akin to...excitement? Puzzlement?

But after seeing the owner of those mesmerizing sunset orbs, Takeshi is more than motivated and won the game.

After the awardings, etc, he ignored his teammates conversation about where they would celebrate their win and immediately first searched for the sunset orbs, if only after he felt a tug at his sleeves. Immediately, he finally managed to cast his eyes again at the eyes that later would never fail to mesmerize him again and again.

"Hello," the brunet, a few inches shorter than him greets him shyly, looking down with a blush. "C-can I have your autograph for my little brother? He is a fan of yours." Then he look up and dark-blue met sunset again, and Takeshi is suddenly aware of the pounding of his heart, the feeling of blood rushing to his cheeks and maybe, it would later haunt him when he decided to answer the brunet as he chuckled good-heartedly, scratched the back of his neck nervously and smiles at the brunet brightly.

"Haha, that's nice," Takeshi laughed. "By the way, your eyes are really pretty! What's your name, cutie?" The poor baseball player couldn't even react when the brunet delivered a painful uppercut at his chin, a punch the brunet managed delivered through his size, kick him at the 'place-where-the-sun-doesn't-shine' and run away screaming "Pervert!"

Even if we have a painful beginning, I hope to continue it with you until the ending.

=•=

Opposite World

"Ah, I'm so proud of you, Takeshi." Yamamoto Tsuyoshi wiped some imaginary tears at his eyes as he patted his son's back, all the while watching the cute brunette in the yellow sundress and jeans talked with her friends. "Finally finding the perfect woman for him, asking her out, the wedding, my grandchildrens..." He sobbed dramatically. "My son is definitely growing up..."

"Dad!" Takeshi yelled while smokes burst from his ears, face rivaling a tomato from it's redness as he swallowed the urge to delivered a Takeshi style, 'Punch-to-beat-old-man' in his father's stomach either from embarassment, shame or anger. "I'm just asking her to be my partner for our project!" Embarassed, he storm off, walking towards his buddies. Tsuyoshi laughed when he felt arms wrappd around his waist, and a beautiful black-haired woman pecked him at his cheeks.

"That's not a good idea to tease Takeshi, dear." The woman pouted. "Like you have to power to ask me to become your partner and have to rely to your best buddy Iemitsu to do all the work." She snorted. "Like father, like son."

Tsuyoshi laughed and turn around to wrap his arm around his wife. "Don't be like that, love. Iemitsu anyway wanted to make a move on your bestfriend Nana, it's like, killing two birds with one stone."

"Do you want to sleep at the couch tonight?"

"Ha-ha, i'm just kidding love."

Try to lift the world upside-down, throw it left or right, or even change it, my love for you will always put a fight.

=•=

KHR Ten Years Later

Takeshi tapped his finger at the mahogany chair, watching the rain pour through his window. He heard the familiar shut of his door, small footsteps and a familiar brunet entered his vision, holding two cups of steaming hot chocolate.

"Still awake?" Tsuna smiles, and took a sit beside him. "Haha, I can't sleep."
Tsuna offered one of the mugs.

The swordsman smiles and took one of the mug, slowly took a sip and sighs contently, almost purring in delight when the brunet moves closer to him and cuddling him like a cat. "I'm really sorry if I can't talk to you today. Hayato provide me with the annual report while Reborn treats me to another batch of paperworks." Tsuna snorts. "Mukuro and Hibari's work."

"Maa, maa. It's okay. You beside me is fine." Takeshi softly spoke as he wrapped an arm around Tsuna. The brunet sighs, and lay his head at the swordsman's shoulder, neither of them saying a thing, watching the rain throught window falling.

"I love you, you know?"

"You don't have to tell me that again and again. I love you, and I know you love me. It's that what matters since—

And even if many years had taken, even if the world is shaken. Vows are exchange, my love for you will never change.

I always, still, and always will love you. Remember that."

=•=

Ack, I don't think I have to do any...editing in this part. Too much 8027 fluffs already.... @.@

For my other stories, geez, I'm really sorry for updating very late. My 27 Revolution...it's ending....T^T