Let Her Go(1827)

Hooray! I finally updated my first story of All27 comeback. Just as I promised, I will file all the angst and heart-breaking stories....not.

Anyway, this is my first chapter. Please enjoy~

=•=

"Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Dukuro!"

A loud cheer erupted at the side of the guests at her wedding, accompanied by the loud hoots and whistles from the other guardians. Reborn passed at him before giving him a pat at the back.

"As long as she's happy." The hitman said before bounding off to another destination. Hibari Kyoya took his glass of champagne and slowly sip from it. Truthfully, he never drink any champagne nor anything liquor but this is an exception.

He lost her.

He lost his princess.

His former princess.

He can't believe that just when he momentarily glanced away for a while, he will turn back to be greeted by the news that it's them already. Of course, everybody knows that he is overprotective of her, but no one knows about his true feelings for her.

Not just being protective. He is very territorial. That's why it's a bitter taste at his mouth whenever he thought of the word Mr. and Mrs. Dukuro.

It's supposed to be Hibari. Not that damn illusionist's surname.

After the bride and groom's dance, the groom was whisked away by her other guardians. Unfortunately, she seemed to notice his foul mood.

"Hey," she casually greeted. Her brunette hair that he always dreamed of was pinned at her head. Her brown eyes shoned brightly with mild amusement and mild nostalgia. Figures, because it's been too long after their last casual conversation. "Is something wrong? You look like you lost something."

'Yeah, because I lost you to him.' "Hn, just go back to him, herbivore."

She smiled fondly at him before leaning in to give him a peck at his cheeks. "Oh come on. Don't be so grumpy about our marriage, Dad."

Hibari Kyoya raked his hand at his hair before patting the brunette's hair, but didn't respond. Hiro, Chrome and Mukuro's eldest child and her husband bound over him, give him a cocky smirk before pulling Maya, their one and only daughter away.

A pair of hand slipped at his waist as his wife leaned her head at his shoulder. "Hey, are you still angry at Maya when she chose Hiro?"

"Hn, i'm not angry, herbivore."

Tsuna laughed before pulling him before dragging him to the receptionist area. "Now come on. Mukuro will beat ya' on talking to the guests."

=•=

Hahahahahaha, don't you ever thought that it will lead to that? Just thought that Maya is the eleventh boss of Vongola. Happy update fellas~