Tonight I'm Getting Over You

I'm not feeling the love. I'm totally not feeling the love at all. Why do my life sucks so much?! TT^TT Wi-fi, my poor, poor Wi-fi is starting to say bye-bye again, maybe with my mother not paying the bill or something *frown* and I'm not totally happy with that.

Anyway, I'll put this story for hiatus for maybe a...weeks or month? Bah, onwards with the story.

Disclaimer: KHR isn't mine.

=•=

Tsuna stretched, feeling the familiar 'pop' of his bones as he shuffled from side to side, seemingly pleased as he fixed his paperworks. Reborn strolled in with a dangerous look, all in his full adult glory as he marched toward the brunet's desk with a snarl.

"What's the meaning of this, Tsunayoshi?" Hearing the spiteful voice Reborn held, Tsuna winced (since he only heard that voice twice. One when going to the Vendice with no accompaniment and two, facing three allied rival mafia families that held Lambo as a hostage without again, any back-ups) and instead, settle on smiling at Reborn. "What do you mean, Reborn? It clearly says there that I'm sending you to a one-day mission—"

"On the day he is about to be married?!" Tsuna look unfazed, staring at his tutor with a bemused expression. "And so? There's nothing that could happen anyway—"

"You wouldn't bring any of them again!" Reborn snarled, dangerously close in using Leon as the final way to persuade his boss. "Do you know how hard it is for me..." he suddenly bite down his word. "For us to bring you back to your old self? After what that man did? How stupid can you be huh, Dame-Tsuna?" Tsuna cracked a fond smile at his tutor, tip-toed at his table to reach out for the hitman's cheek.

"I'm going to be fine, Reborn." Tsuna whispered. "I promise. Now shoo! Do that mission, okay?" He shot the hitman another smile, before leaving his office.

=•=

"Hey," the brunet casually spoke out of nowhere, one hand supporting his chin. "I finally confessed to Kyoya." Reborn almost choked at his capuccino, watching his student that has amusement dancing at his eyes. "What?"

"I confessed to Kyoya." Tsuna smiled, looking content over something. "Isn't that enough for me to 'Man up'?" Reborn snorted, and crossed his legs, but didn't respond.

=•=

"Let's all welcome the beautiful bride, the soon to be, Hibari Yumiko!" The claps and cheers of the guests filled the chapel as the door opened and a beautiful woman stepped in, clad in a beautiful French style wedding dress, a veil covering her heart-shaped face and pinned to her dark brown hair and a bouquet at her hands, a simple white lilies.

Tsuna watched with slight envy as the bride lift her face and smile at her groom, the groom giving his rare smile that send a pang at Tsuna's heart. Pain, disappointment and acceptance filled Tsuna, pain and disappointment, as he couldn't bare to watch his former lover being married to another woman and disappointment as himself for feeling that way and acceptance, that he already lose the battle and it's time to move on. Tsuna forced himself to stay at the whole mass, only looking away at the final 'You may now kiss the bride'

=•=

"Isn't it funny, to know that he is mine yet we know that it wouldn't work out?" Tsuna sighed, the wine bottle held at his right hand (given to him by Xanxus) as he leaned at Reborn's side, as they navigated through the Vongola hallways. "How pitifullllllllll...."

"Tsk, you're noisy, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn grunted, as he held the brunet at his waist, to avoid falling. Suddenly, Tsuna stopped, struggled to look at Reborn's face clearly as he seemed to ponder something. Reborn narrowed his eyes. "What?"

Tsuna let out a drunken giggle. "I know it, I know it." The brunet swayed, and almost pitched forward if it isn't for the hitman's instinct to catch the brunet by his waist, mid-dip like dancing, their noses almost touching. Tsuna's breath smelled like vanilla and grapes, and it sent shivers at the hitman's spine. "If only things started more faster," Tsuna leaned in, their lips almost touching. "I could've fallen in love with you." Reborn couldn't even react when Tsuna dropped the wine bottle and passed out with a drunking grin. Reborn snorted, and carried the brunet bridal-style.

But after what the brunet said, Reborn couldn't remove the irritating smile at his lips, the brunet's words repeating at his head again and again like a broken record.

=•=

Tsuna watch the small crowd gathered around the dancing couple, and let a smile grace his lips. Hibari hates crowd. But what happened now? He shook the glass of red wine, Schiava, in his hand, he can't allow himself to drink bold wine after the 'Incident' and settle to watch the dancing pair. Tsuna smiled fondly when Hibari dip the bride, the guests cheered and— "Having good time, Dam-Tsuna?" The brunet's head turned and he almost gaped, seeing his tutor hiding an amused smile at his expression. "Surprised?" Tsuna unclosed his mouth and smile. "I thought you had a mission—?"

"For a skilled hitman, that mission is relatively easy." Reborn grunted, and Tsuna's intuition kicked in as his eyes softened. He shot his tutor a teasing smile and his attention is shifted to the hoots and noticed one thing. His eyes widened. "Hey! She's about to throw the bouquet!" Reborn chuckled behind him, and before Tsuna could react, he felt a kick pushed him forward, not that any of them expected and before he know it, he felt the fall of the white lilies in his hands. There was only silence, before a loud cheer and chants burst from the guests.

"Sawada! Sawada! Sawada!" The chant got a little louder, his eyes shooting from side-to-side as he felt his very red blood cells moved to his face because it seems hotter than expected, Yumiko are smiling, while Hibari isn't. He isn't smiling at all.
Tsuna was about to give the bouquet back to Yumiko when the unexpected happens. A hand wrapped around his waist, twirling his around and his caramel eyes widened the size of dinner plates when he seen the familiar oynx eyes greeted him, only much more closer, as he felt lips covered his own. Tsuna closed his eyes, and with his hand holding the bouquet, he wrapped it around the hitman's neck as he press his lips nervously at the other one.

The cheers are unheard around them, as Tsuna pressed his lips more eagerly, his other hand clutching the yellow suit underneath as he pulled away, eyes half-lidded and breathing heavily. "I didn't manage to say this to you Reborn, but for the record," Tsuna stared at the hitman's eyes. "I think I'm falling for you."

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

The hitman's lips quirked up, as he shot Tsuna a smirk. "Took you longer than I expected, Dame-Tsuna. Do you want punishment for making wait for too long?" Tsuna looked at Reborn's suit, the not so visible blood stains and the way Reborn winced when he pressed his hand tighter at his neck, Tsuna smile. "I'll take that later, Reborn." He grinned cheekily. "Thank you." For doing everything to help me move on.

"Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

If Reborn understood the message, he didn't respond, quietly pressing his lips at the brunet's who giggled in response. The cheers and hoots are drowned by their happiness and when Tsuna meet again the skylark's gaze. He smiles, before reaching out to squeeze Reborn's hand. The hitman gave him a smirk, before promptly carrying him like a sack of potato as they leave the place. Yumiko smiles to herself, and ignore the way her husband almost melted the the hitman's back or the feeling of jealousy at the back of her mind.

Hibari on the other hand almost charge when the hitman turned his head, and mouthed something.

'He's mine.'

=•=

This was unexpected. It is supposed to be an 1827 but...how did I twist it to a R27?