It's Over.

"We did it."

As everyone walked through the final door and entered their new universe, a new life for them begun.
Nearly half of the whole group were sobbing out of the pure realization that they had won the game, and they get to finally live their lives normally.

It's been only one day since Sburb was beaten, and everyone already began to settle in their new homes.
The group was separated into two buildings; the Alpha and the Beta. They were both built just next to each other, in the middle of a withered town that had been destroyed ages ago. It may have looked dull and intimidating from the outside, however, nobody felt an ounce of dissatisfaction from where they lived. It was perfect to all of them. Soon enough, new buildings began to fill in and replace all of the old and destroyed ones, humans and trolls began to repopulate and grow in numbers, and everything was deemed as normal. Thus, their new home now named "Can Town", was born.

What are the heroes doing right now, you ask? Let's take a look in the Beta house.

[Karkat P.O.V]

"NEPETA- NO. DON'T DO THAT- NEP-"

I take a couple steps back as I try and calm down a raging Nepeta who is high on dangerous amounts of catnip, while trying to get her to quit scratching up all the furniture. Where did she even get the catnip from? I usually try to control my temper around Nepeta, but this was really pushing me off the fucking edge.
"NEPETA, I'M GIVING YOU THREE FUCKING SECONDS TO STOP RUINING EVERYTHING OR I'M GONNA FUCKING DRAG EQUIUS INTO THIS ROOM TO TEACH YOU A LESSON BEFORE *I* DECIDE TO TEACH IT MYSELF."
Nepeta stopped for a second to glare at Karkat with her large and dilated pupils before returning to her disaster in progress. Karkat deeply growled and furrowed his thick eyebrows before he finally snapped. He didn't try to grab Nepeta before, in fear of her accidentally cutting him with her claws, but he's had ENOUGH. He stomped up behind her while she was dangling on a tore up curtain, and wrapped his arms around her waist, yanking her off. She refused to let go, taking the curtain down with her as she tried to squirm out of Karkat's arms. Not even a minute after, Nepeta clawed at Karkats hand, causing him to let out a yelp and let go. Nepeta quickly jumped up to her feet, turned back to face him, and let out the most sickening and meanest hiss he has ever heard from her, as she swiftly absconds from the scene.
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I haven't wrote in a while so that was tiring as fuck

anyway I'm sorry this is probably short but it's 3 am and I'm really tired and yea but i swear I'll write more tomorrow and Dave will actually be introduced. so yea thanks
bye
-FHS