Chapter 7

I get a text from Sera, "meet me at Jame's party." I look it over again, making sure I'm not imagining that I'm about to go over and face James. "Hey, Que?" Kyle lifts my chin up with his fingers. "Hmm?" I see his lips press to mine and he pulls me in towards his chest. When we're finished I look up at him, "what was that for?" He bits his lip. I love whenever he does that, it drives me crazy.

"You looked sad, so I thought, maybe I should cheer you up." He smiles. I grab one of his motorcycle hemet sand clip it to my head. "Go to this address!" I connect a text to his screen on his motorcycle as he reads it over. "Okay!" He shouts over the traffic and muffled noise of his own helmet. We zoom past tons of cars until we find the address. The house has people outside partying  and empty cups on the grass. "Whoo!" A guy screams and he flings himself from the second story window. A crowd of guys cheer him on. "Que!" They shout at me and one gives me a hug. "Hi?" I shove the guy off a little, and force my way back into Kyle's arms.

"You're so famous!" One of them pats me on the shoulder and ushers us into the house. "Where's Sera?!" I shout to Joe. He grabs my wrist and leads me upstairs and points to a closed door. Kyle waits behind me with Joe and Kyra. I turn the knob and hear Sera shout out something. I immediately see James on top of Sera. "Oh. Oops!" Sera smirks as she gets James off of her. Luckily, their clothes were still on so it wasn't that awkward, but still super awkward anyways. We all March downstairs and a scene breaks out from us. "How could you? Sure, I don't like him anymore, but it still hurts to know  that, that still wouldn't have stopped you!" I shout. She stares at me with anger, rage, and envy. "You don't get it, You have it all! I actually wish that I was you, you get everything!" She yells back with power in her tone.

"Sera! The dare you asked for is set up! Nerve wants you to climb across a ladder to the other building!" Kyra reads off her phone. She stares at me, I cross my arms and stare back harder. "Well Sera, do you accept your dare?" I say as I raise my eyebrow towards her. She slowly nods and rushes her way to the window. She gets on and tries to stand. "Come on, Sera!" A girl yells from the other building. Joe, Kyra, Kyle, and I wait behind her to watch from the window. Sera grabs her phone and starts the dare. "Hi, my babies. It's Sera here." She tries to sound as cheerful as possible, but it comes out dull and drab. "Hurry up, Sera!" I guy yells from the other building across from the one I was in. "Shut up!" She snaps at him. All the sudden she misses the bar and her leg goes through, causing her to fall onto the ladder, almost falling off. "I bail! I bail!" She repeats. "I can't do it!" She yells. Joe grabs her and drags her back into the building. "How about you go, Que?" Kyra suggests. I shrug and go on Nerve and start taping live. I immediately stand up and breath deep breaths. I have to calm myself down if I want to live. My head rushes in the adrenaline pumping throughout my body. I keep moving and hold my camera so it gets a good shot of my walking across the ladder. "Go, Que! You got this!" Joe cheers me on. I glance back and I see Sera in the front of the crowd watching me. I'm only a few bars away so I rush across them, hoping I won't miss a bar. I meet the greeting hands across on the other building and I am safely in. I turn around and I see Sera shove past everyone and storm out of the room.