"Shall I step in?" I asked, knowing well what happened last time I did without asking her.

"No! Either them or you guys to shower my anger on." She replied, making me nod and step back waiting for other hints regarding their location.

I couldn't help but stare at her fighting those heavy built men. When I saw a nearly similar scene two years back I wanted to show her I am better than her and still remember the bruise on my stomach.

However, after that we became close and would have been much more if not for her father. But what he did was also correct which I understood now.

She finally slumped on the floor gasping for breath when those two fell on the ground. I slowly walked near her before placing a comfort hand on her shoulder.

"Andrew! Andrew is hurt which needs to be taken care of. I need one doctor here immediately." She ordered after taking a deep breath.

"Did you at least stopped his bleeding?" she asked, looking at me with accusing eyes.

"Yes! I didn't shoot him, Lily." I whispered.

"I know! But some how you looked guilty at the same time too." She stated before rushing towards the hut with me on her tracks.

"I was about to shoot the guy who was on the boat and ready to shoot Andrew but I missed." I replied accepting my mistake.

"You saw who shot him? Who is it in the guys here?" she asked showing the dead bodies.

"He immediately left." I replied, to which she shook with fury for a minute until she reached the hut.

"I called boss and told him what happened." Dan said, looking at us making both of us stare at him.

"Kevin!" Lily called still staring at Dan.

"Yes?" I asked, glaring at Dan.

"When a doctor is brought here and sent back after curing Andrew, I need you to send Dan off from here." She ordered and pushed him away before entering the hut.

"Why is she so angry when Andre is the one who got hurt?" Dan asked frowning at me.

"You don't know what will happen if he dies, Dan. And you don't know what you must have set in the main office near Victor with your message. If you are scared of Lily's anger, then trust me, you don't want to see Victor's hearing this." I replied, knowing well I should be patient as I was the one who suggested to bring him along with us just basing on his strength but not on his mind power.

"Is the doctor on the way?" I asked in the mike knowing well someone must have already left when they heard the words of Lily.

"He will be soon." I got the satisfied reply before I took hold of Dan and dragged him away, but not before looking inside the hut to see Lily sitting numbly on the stool beside the cot.

This is going to be so not good when Victor comes to know about this too and maybe even worse than Andrew getting shot.

*Lily Pov*

"Will he be fine?" I asked, letting out the words when the doctor finished dressing the wound.

"Er... yes!" he replied, making me frown.

"Say the correct answer." I said, glaring at him.

"He will be fine." He said nodding.

"Kevin! Make sure the word doesn't come out about it until at least our work is done from this doctor." I said, staring at the middle aged man and saw him gulping.