Chapter 5: the Adorable surprise and the unexpecting tweet.

"so hello guy and here is an introduction o who we are and why we are here on the internet"

"here we have Perrie and Elaine with me and my name is Skye we are in our twenties and have now just moved to London."

the main reason we are here is to she if we van make you guy happy" said Elaine

"so this is why we are doing this intro to our amazing new channel, I hope you like here is a filpagram with some info that we think would be helpful to tell you." said Perrie

AFTER THE FLIPAGRAM

"so there is you info about us lot hope this was an okay into and I hope you enjoyed subscribe and like if you enjoyed and plus leave a comment for next video, and see ya."

while the girls pack the camera they thought they should go vlogging and show what the surprize that Elaine made that none of us know in till now.

starts vlogging:

"hiya and we are going to do a vlog as Elaine has made a little surprize for us and you guy for our little home when we get close she will blind fold us and walk us in the place that she want us to go to."

SKIPPING THE JOURNEY

"can we take of this blind fold now!" said Perrie excited

"okay one second" said Elaine

"now you can " said Elaine

They take there blind fold off to see the most cutest puppy they ever saw.

"OMG he so cute!" said Perrie and Skye

"I knew you were going to like this" said Elaine

"what should his name be!?" Perrie said

"let call him simba as we all love lion king!" said Skye

"YES!" said elaine

here is a pic of the baby pup:

They take the puppy home and has already brought dog stuff so they get a taxi home and when they get home they instantly play with there new friend.

After a long playtime with simba they go and sit on the sofa and simba snuggles next to Elaine. While Elaine was snuggling with the dog Perrie was editing the video and the vlog while Skye checks her twitter. Skye put here phone down and goes and get a can of diet coke while she out there she here that she get a twitter notification from Beyoncé saying that she enjoys there vlog and think simba is adorable as Skye rushing in the front room where the other where Skye scream saying the queen has tweeted our new account as she said that the other saw there phone and were really excited as they so excited and happy they jumped up and dance there happy dance which sacred the puppy as they were so load and then the girls realised they were being too load and stop and instead used all there excitement to play with there buddy.

the other instantly put back saying thanks and they followed her and she followed back they start talking to her and realised that she has got a lot of thing in common with all of us and she said she want to meet us !they screamed and shouted "woooo!" and instantly replied yes a they were in a group chat.

how will the girl react that there favioute singer is going to meet them!

find out how it goes in the next chapter!