1

August pov

I finally popped the question. I figured I had to get on my grown man shit and step up. It was long over due. I am glad that she said yes because I thought she was gonna say no because her mama's party was ruin.

But anyway, we currently packing up everything. I have finally convinced  Alicia to get the fuck out of this crazy ass city and relocate to the beautiful beaches of Cali. Where I can make love to my woman by the ocean. However all this comes with a catch. Before we leave Li have amends to make. Most of her family on her mama side lives here so they all pose to have some family reunion before she leaves. I told her don't be getting associated with those niggas again.

I'm ready to leave this motherfucker and I'm not bout to stay here just to fight some nigga.

She talking bout bringing some people with us but I don't know about that one. Yall already know Slim and Big rollin but I can't say the same for them other niggas. I guess Kenya can come since her and Alicia are best friends. She probably will because she's like an aunt to Aniek. Miracle is coming which I have to roll my eyes to because I just don't like her. But that's another story that yall probably  gonna find out about anyway. I have no clue if Kaisa coming. She just seems distant now but she still comes around. She isn't as fun of a person she use to be but as long as she ain't in no more shit then I don't mind.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Raven is coming. Me personally, I don't think she should come but she wants to work on her relationship  with Miracle so I'm not gonna get in the way of that. I tested negative for HIV or Aids but I can't say the same for the rest of them niggas but that right there, scared the shit out of me. Alicia ain't ever got to worry bout me fucking someone else.....

Alicia pov

Where should I start? Well for starters I am soon to be Mrs. Alsina!!! I been dreaming of this day for what felt like ages. We're moving soon which in my opinion  has its good sides and it's bad side. Like I'm gonna be away from all the memories of my family but I will also be away from all the drama amen. August just don't give a fuck. He wants to be outta here as quick as possible. Really I'm not surprised, that's the typical August. Also speaking his mind, never really giving a fuck about how it might sound or I if it hurts your feelings but that's just how he loves.

I got another announcement, Miri is pregnant!!!!!! and Niek can finally talk!! I'm so happy! Now I can be a Aunt but trust I will never be like Raven.

Miri haven't told Lucas yet. Really she haven't forgave him which I don't blame her at all. He have been trying to get back with her but that's not happening.

Anyway, Kenya feels some type of way about Miri because the way she act when Miri comes around. I can feel the negativity but I don't why. Maybe it's just me but I know that something isn't right.

I also have to say that I committed a crime. That night at the party when lost all my mind, I shot DeVon and because of that he is now six feet under. I mean he is really dead, not on that Kasia shit. Big and Slim took care of everything but that's also a factor of why we moving. I hope I don't sound like a monster but I don't feel bad at all about what I did. I just got fed up and ever since that no one else been fucking with me......

I hope I can enjoy my married life. Matter of fact I will enjoy my married by all means........

*********
The first official chapter yall so buckle up for the ride. Lol. Next chapter  I will give yall hints on what to expect for this story but share your thoughts.