Toliet bowl

In this story there will be something's different then the show

Elena POV

There I was again finding myself in the toilet,looking in the bowl at 6 am just after I emptied my stomach which I've been doing a lot this month and to tell you the truth I don't know why.I've been sick and I know what your thinking oh god she's pregnant well your wrong cause I haven't ever had sex before so don't even think about it.

"Elena,do you need help in there" Jeremy said from the other side of the door.

"No,Jer my just sick"i choked out then emptied my stomach again.

I hear him call someone on his phone, and I listen to him and see who he was calling,but I couldn't hear who it was.

"You need to come over here,there's something wrong with Elena"Jeremy said with worry as he talked to the person.

After he talked,I then hear a beep and I knew Jeremy had hung up the phone.

I hear a door open and shut closed, from down stairs and I then hear someone run from up the stairs and hear the bathroom door open.

Then the next thing I know I feel strong warm hands on my back.I turn my head and see Damon's worried face,and to tell you the truth I was happy to see him but I hated him to see me like this.

"Leave damon,I don't want you to see me like this"i said looking into the toilet bowl.

"Elena,I'm a 170 year old vampire,I've seen worse then a 17 year old human being sick"Damon said with a
chuckled.

"Please,Damon"i bagged then threw up again.

"No,I'm not leaving this house till I know you are ok"damon said and rubbed my back.

"What is wrong with me"i moaned in annoyance.

"I don't know,Elena why don't we go to the doctor and find out"damon said.

I nodded my head,I could tell my stomach was finely empty and I was finished with throwing up.

"Ok,I will go but before we go can I just have I quick nip,I'm really tired"i said as I sat up.

"Yes,of course"damon said,as he wrapped his hands around me and helped me up.

We walked to my bedroom and Damon still had his arms wrapped around me.I then sat down on my bed,then I laid my head down on my pillow and relaxed in bed.

I look in to Damon's eyes the beautiful blue that was inside made me melt.

Ever since I met damon,I had feelings for him.But now I feel like I'm falling more in love with him every second of everyday and now that Stefan is gone,I really see the good in Damon but lately something doesn't feel right with me I don't know what it is all I know is it just doesn't feel right.

"Damon,what if something is wrong with me"i said with worry in my voice.

"Elena, your sick so of course there's something wrong with you"damon said but he missed what I was saying.

I know Damon got what I said he just didn't want to talk about it,that was Damon for you always keeping me safe and I loved him for it but one day he's going to lose me one way or another.

"No,Damon i mean like sick sick"i said looking away from his eyes.

"That's not possible"damon said with a small smile like he was trying to cheer me up.

"And why is that"i said still looking away from his eyes.

"Because,I'm not ready to lose you yet"damon said,as he grabbed my chin and making me look in his eyes.

Why me,why did Damon Salvatore loves me out of all the people in the world,he had to love me a human girl that could do nothing or give him anything back.

"Why,after all I put you threw you are still here for me"i said with my eyes filling with tears.

"Because even after all that you put me threw at the end of the day I still love you"damon said.

I smiled at him and lied my head on my pillow,as Damon started to head out of the room.But I didn't want him to leave me I wanted him to stay with me.

"No wait Damon.....can you...stay"i said and padded the side of the bed.

"Of course"damon said and then walked back to my bed and lied down beside me.

I put my hands behind my back, so I could get a hold of Damon's hands.I put his arms around me then he tightened his arms around me once he knew I was ok with it.

"Are you sure your ok with this Elena"damon asked

"Yes of course, damon Im safe and happy with you I'm fine"i said

I turned around,so I could snuggled in his chest and listened to his undead heartbeat it was slow not fast like a human but it was there beating softly

"You have a heartbeat"i said with a smile.

Damon's chest as he chuckled at my comment.but some how it's calming to me,I don't really know why but it is.

"Yes I know I've had one all my life"damon said then kissed my forehead.

"I just didn't know.....vampires had one"i said shyly.

"Well we do,but get some rest and then I will take you to the doctors"damon said sweetly.

"Fine,fine just wake me up in 2 hours ok"i said.

"Yes,I will ok now go to sleep Elena"damon said

I close my eyes,then let the darkness take over as I fall asleep.

.......................Nightmare...................

I was in a bed, but not just any bed I was in a hospital bed.I was hocked up with so many IVs in my arm I look to the corner of the room.but I couldn't see who it was,the room was to dark all I saw was a dark figure in the room on a chair.

The person gets up,and walks over to me and I see the persons face the person was...

Damon

He looked sad and worried,I also felt like crap but then people burst threw the door and grab Damon's arms,but he try's to fight back.

Damon was winning till they stabbed him,with a needle with what I guessed to be vervain, then he fall to the ground and the people dragged him away.

"No Damon no you can't take him away nooo!!!"i yelled and tried to get off the bed.

...................End of nightmare.................

I gasped,as I shot up from the bed with sweat falling down my forehead.

"Elena,Elena what's wrong"damon said sitting up.

"It was just a nightmare"i said as I tried to catch my breath again.

"Oh Elena your ok,I'm here"Damon said and wrapped his arms around me with care.

"Thank you"i breathed as Damon held me.

..................Xoxo