(/0_O)/ Its Pizza Time \(O~0\)

It started getting a little dark out so I decided to call Lia to tell her I'll be late home.
I pulled out my phone and dialed her number in and it started to ring.
I waited till I heard her pick up, "Hello?"
I giggled "Hello Lia, I just wanted to say I got the job and tonight we're going to get pizza so I'll be late"
I could hear Lia squealing
"Yay, and okay just be safe." She said and by the tone of her voice I could tell she was pouting.
"Yeah yeah I'll be safe now bye byeeee"
"Bye" she hunged up and I put my phone in my pocket.
I heard shouting from inside so me being curious I walked in and saw Mordecai and Rigby playing crush the skull 3.
I squealed and ran up to them "you guys got this game I always wanted it but I didn't know it came out."
Mordecai smiled while pausing the game to look at me while Rigby groaned.
"It didn't come out yet Muscle Man knew a guy that had these out already."
I squealed "cool"
I jumped over the coach and sat in between the two and watch them play.
"Go Rigby crush his skull" I cheered Rigby on which earn a small smirk
Yay I'm earning his trust and maybe we could be friends.
I was growing tired from watching and closed my eyes to nap
We had an hour till we left so I wasn't worried about taking a nap.
I was awaken by Mordecai shaking my shoulders. I yawns and looked up and noticed I had my head on Rigby's lap and he was blushing. I panicked and fell off onto the floor.
I groaned in pain and they started laughing. Well I embarrassed myself today I'm out.
I get up and starts heading out not speaking to them. Hey I'm sensitive, stuff like that hurts and gives me anxiety.
"Hey wait we were only laughing with you not at you. Come back." I turned towards them but turned back bumping into Benson. "Hey you ok?" I started blushing out of embarrassment and because the look of concern on his face is cute.
"Yeah sorry, I just..uh yeah sorry" way to embarrass yourself more. Yup first day here and I already embarrassed myself.
Benson smiled at me and put his hand on my shoulder "don't worry about it. Now, is everyone ready to go"
I turned to see that everyone was standing there. How embarrassing.
"So you and hot head don't have a thing together huh?" I heard high five ghost say causing muscleman to crack up and his girlfriend laughed too.
Everyone agreed that they were ready so we all started leaving.
We arrived at this pizza and wings place and the guys hooted and hollered. I guess this is normal for them.
We sat at a round table and I was between skips and fives.
"So we all agree 2 large pizza and 50 wings?" Benson asked everyone and they all agreed while I had a shock look.
How can they eat all that 1 pizza and 2 wings fills me up for a whole day.
A guy walked up to us and smiled wide.
"Hello there my name is Jeffery and I'll be your waiter for today are you fellows and ladies ready to order."
He winked at me when he said ladies, this is creepy.
I felt uncomfortable under his stare.
I turn towards Fives who was talking to muscleman about some truck jump thing he wanted to go see but muscleman said he had a date with Starla that day and started making out with her.
Ew gross. They're cute together but this is gross.
"Hey I'll go with you if that's okay. If you wouldn't mind"
Fives smiled wide and agreed to take me with him.
After a while the pizza came and wings and all our drinks that we ordered.
"So let's make a cheers for our new worker at the park, Mya"
Everyone held their cups up and I did too. I was blushing madly and smiling.
"Thanks guys I already feel at home here."
They all cheered and I smiled.
Even Starla seemed to like me. It's nice to know I get along with everyone. Maybe before Rigby didn't like me but maybe he's warming up to me.
Everyone grabbed slices of pizza while I took one and just nibbled slowly on it.
The guys finished a whole box while I was still one my first one.
"Hey are you feeling okay, you've been eating that one slice for so long" skips asked concerned.
I just smiled at him and nod " I'm not a fast eater I get stuffed fast so I pace myself so that when I do get stuff I don't over eat."
"Are you on a diet or something?" Rigby asked which kind of offended me.
"Are you saying I need a diet?" I asked sadly looking down at my plate.
Everyone was shouting at Rigby while he tried to explained.
"No it's not like that I'm just asking why would it matter if you do get stuffed you should enjoy your food."
"I know Rigby sorry I overreacted, I know that's not what you meant."
Everyone was quiet now besides the small talks on the side.
"So Mya what made you wanna work at the park?" Mordecai asked.
I smiled and looked at him "well some cute old lady overheard me say I was looking for a job and she said the park was hiring so I thought well this could be easy."
"Easy I don't find working at the park easy." Rigby stated
"Well it is easy. Gardening and cleaning that's so easy and I enjoy cleaning too. It's satisfying to see something dirty become nice and clean."
Mordecai and Rigby looked at me weirdly while the others shrugged it off.
"You can clean my house up, that's place needs a good cleaning." Muscleman said jokingly and laughed hard.
I just shrugged it off "to be really honest with you I wouldn't mind and I'll do it as a favor too."
He looked at me shocked I guess he wasn't expecting that response.
"Well we stuck gold with this one Benson if she offered to clean his house she's a keeper."
Skip said laughing while Benson smiled.
"I think we did skips, I think we did."
Jeffery the waiter came back with the check and he handed Benson the check and handed me a paper.
I looked at it weirdly and he winked out me and mouthed something. Sucks for him but I can't read lips.
I opened the paper and it had a number and the note said I hope to see you around cutie with a wink face.
Ew I hate guys who flirt with girls just because they find them cute like get to know me first I could be the worlds biggest B word and still he could never know if he just liked me for looks.
Ugh.
I rolled my eyes and crumbled the paper but put it in my pocket.
Benson looked at my curiously.
"What did it say?"
"That he hopes to see me around and his phone number. But I don't go after guys like that. Hey I could be into girls how would he know. Plus he's been creeping me out all night staring at me inappropriately and looking at me like a treat. I hate guys like that" Okay maybe I was getting a little mad but who can blame me I'm not no ones eye candy.
"Are you into girls because that'll be so hot" muscleman said earning a slap by Starla.
"I'm pansexual I don't go for gender or looks I go for how the person treats me."
I admitted not ashamed. Hey sometimes I wanna be with someone that treats me nicely and if it has to be a girl that's fine with me.
Everyone finished up and Jeffery came by to get the check from the table.
"Listen you sick twisted weirdo, never try to talk to her ever again you're a creep and she's not interested in you. No girl deserved to have to feel so low because some guy wants to look at her all weirdly all night and then receive a note. She will definitely not see you around." Rigby yelled at him. The only thing he said this whole time while we were here and it was to defend me.
This is so sweet.
Jeffery looked at me with sorrowful eyes. "I didn't mean to do that I just wanted to get to know you better. Maybe I was a little too pushy but it wasn't attentional. I'm sorry for that miss."
I nodded my head and stood up and left after Rigby grabbed my hand lightly dragging me out.
"Thank you so much Rigby that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and I'm so thankful for you standing up for me." I hugged him tight and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you"
I walked off to Fives and looked at everyone who was staring at me and Rigby smirking and in shock.
Rigby stood there blushing madly and in a daze.
Oh snap I just kissed him on the cheek I didn't even think about it I just was so happy that he would do that for me.
I blushed and looked at Fives who was smirking madly.
"So you and Rigby huh" I groaned
"It's not like that it was a friendly thing. Like in movies when the girl is all like my herooo and kiss them on the cheek"
He smirked and I rolled my eyes.
Well today was fun can't wait for tomorrow.