Someday

I step out of my parents car, scanning the crowd for any familiar faces and almost instantly, I spot Natalie, Carl, Summer and Benji stood talking and laughing.

   "Holy..." Natalie stops herself, remembering she's at a church "You look amazing"

   "Love the dress!" Summer chimes.

   "Thanks my boyfriend bought it for me, turns out he has great taste"

   "Well he'd have to, he chose you didn't he" Flynn's voice chirps from behind me. I turn to face him and it was like being in the boutique all over again; Flynn's jaw drops slightly at the sight of me in the dress. "You're beautiful" He eventually exclaims and pulls me close to him.

   "Not too bad yourself" I say between kisses. "Although I'm kinda missing the leather jacket" I tease.

   "Mam wouldn't allow it" He rolls his eyes, catching sight of Paul and Will at the church doors. "I better go, I'll find you after" Flynn says kissing me once more before rushing off.

   "I think we better find our seats" Summer says over my shoulder. "don't want to be standing out here when the bride arrives"

   "You go ahead, I'll be right in" I tell them and they stroll inside.

I stand waiting for my parents, who Linda had insisted come too.

   "Did you know that Flynn and I would end up together?" I question, thinking back on what Linda had said about spending more than fie minutes with us.

   "Oh your mother bet on it the first day she met him" My father chuckles heartily.

   "Seriously? What is it with you two betting on me?" I giggle.

I look at my mother, who just shrugs her shoulders. 

   "He's a good guy" She smiles in an 'I told you so'  way.

Linking my father's arm, they stroll into the church to find a seat. I'd always envied their love and now it seems I've found a love of my own.

Entering behind them, I spot Flynn at the alter and can't help but smile. I begin strolling up the aisle to where my friends are seated, the sound of my high heels on the floor echoes slightly and attracts Flynn's attention. He smiles and winks at me, sending the butterflies in my stomach into a flurry.

How is it that even after three months, he still has this effect on me?

I beam back at him before his attention is stole away by Paul, who's asking him a question. Poor Paul is so nervous he actually looks like he's going to vomit.

Sitting in next to Summer, she leans into me and whispers. "Can you imagine you're wedding day, walking down the aisle to Flynn?" She giggles.

I don't reply because I know she's only being playful with me but in my head I'm yelling 'Yes'.

Yes, I could imagine myself marrying Flynn... someday!

...

   "Miss me?" Flynn chirps, appearing at the table I was seated at and  hunkers down between mine and Summer's chairs. "Sorry I haven't had a chance to spend time with you" He says regrettably, "After the first dances, I'm all your for the rest of the night, I promise"

   "Don't worry about me" I lean over to kiss him, understanding why he hasn't had a chance; He's been so busy between photographs, Speeches, talking to family and dinner that he genuinely hasn't had more than a few minutes to spend with me. "I'm enjoying all the stories your cousins have about you" I tell him, looking at his three cousins, who are about our age and have been assigned seats at my table.

Flynn scowls at his cousin. "You guys stop telling her stories" He warns while trying to hold back an amused smile.

   "Leah, are you sure you know what you're getting yourself in for" The middle aged sibling, giggles. "He's trouble that one"

   "Ah he's not that bad" I reply, gazing into Flynn's eyes. "By the sounds of it, you were a lot better behaved than I was" I whisper to him and he chuckles.

   "What's changed" He jokes and I push him lightly, his hand gripping my knee for stability but he smiles up at me, "You're always going to be Trouble to me, Baby" He winks, raising my hand and gently kissing the back of it.

The DJ interrupts, asking everyone to join the newlyweds on the dance floor for the first dances.

I stand among my friends, watching as Paul escorts his beautiful wife to the center of the empty dance floor and twirls her around, as if proudly showing her off to everyone.

After a minute, the wedding party join in. Flynn dances with his mother's friend and my smile broadens.

   "Would you like to dance?" I hear Benji ask Summer, who happily skips off with her boyfriend, Carl and Natalie soon following suit.

I stand in a trance watching my friends dancing, until a voice next to me startles me, taking me from my little bubble.

   "What?" I look blankly at Flynn. I'd been so distracted that I didn't even hear what he said.

   "I said, can I have this dance?" He grins, proffering his hand to me.

I nod my head, placing my hand in his.

Joining everyone on the dance floor, we sway slowly to the music. Our bodies are close, Flynn's arm is wrapped around me, his hand rests gently on my lower back and my head rests against his shoulder.

I could stay like this forever!

   "Have I told you how beautiful you look" Flynn whispers to me.

I gaze up into his grey-blue eyes. The ones that captivated me from day one but have changed so much since then. They're glistening at me.

   "Yes, but don't let that prevent you from telling me again" I giggle.

   "You are.." Flynn begins, kisses me between words "..the most.." another kiss, "..beautiful person.." kiss, "..I've ever.." kiss, "..laid eyes on"

The broadest smile I've ever managed takes over my face. "I love you" I blurt. My eyes widen in shock.  I can't believe I just blurted that out.

Flynn stops dancing. His eyes locked on mine.

I should probably step back and run or something but I feel frozen to the spot. I think my insides have tensed up and somehow forgotten how to function.

   "Really?" He questions, clearly confused by my words and my reaction.

I nod sheepishly. It's not like I could take it back.

Flynn tilts his head and kisses me; every ounce of passion within him radiates through this kiss and I feel myself relax; somehow knowing everything will be okay.

   "I love you too" He says back and I feel my heart burst to life again. 

   "Good, I don't know who else I'd torment" I grin, leaning in for another kiss. There's never a hope of me tiring of his kisses, ever!

Now I know life isn't always sunshine and roses; but right now everything feels pretty damn perfect and with my family, my friends and especially Flynn, I feel like I can handle anything life throws at me!