"Yeah, I mean it's easier to maintain right?" I shrugged nonchalantly.

  "It completely changed your demeanour though." Petra studies.

  "How?" I wondered.

  "Not that you were not cold enough before, but this look gives you a really intimidating and badass vibe." Petra states.

  "Is that good?" I furrowed my brows.

  "I mean, I prefer cute but I think no matter what you put on of change into, you always rock it!" Petra gives me a thumbs up.

"Thanks Petra you're the best." I smiled.

She knew exactly how to cheer a person on.

"Haha let's go meet everyone in the dining hall now." Petra started walking towards the hall.

"Yeah." I followed her.

We walked towards the long table and sat down on the right side where there were two empty seats beside each other.

"Now we're just missing Jaeger. Where the hell is he?" Levi glares.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

Suddenly Jaeger burst through the door, panting with a birds nest of hair.

"What happened to you?" I tried to contain my laughter.

I mean I really couldn't blame him.

Last time I probably looked a lot worst then him.

"Sorry I overslept Corporal." Jaeger bowed slightly.

"Tch. Whatever. Get your horses, meet at the gate and we're out of here." Levi stood up.

Everyone scrambled up and ran towards the door leading to the outdoor stables.

I rushed to Leiyari's stall and peered in.

"Leiyari?" I opened the gate.

I found her lying on the floor, slightly panting.

  "Leiyari!" I rushed to her side.

  I reached my hands over to her and brushed them against her legs.

  I felt them for any swollen muscles or broken bones.

  When I came to her front left ankle, she immediately whined slightly and retracted it.

  "Shoot." I cursed.

  I stood up and walked towards the door of the stable where Levi was currently standing, tacking up Stormrider who was tied to a log.

  "Levi, Leiyari way have fractured or broke her ankle, I'm guessing she kicked at the wall too hard or something like that." I mumbled.

  "Damn." Levi looked at me.

  "Get Ness, he should be able to help with the wound. For now you'll ride with me." Levi decided.