f i v e

The older girl woke up earlier than the younger girl since she's still sleeping. She smiled when she remembered last night. It was their first time and it really felt good. Well for Lauren, it's her first, not really sure with Lisa. It was their first together. She was staring at her younger sister and smiling like an idiot; she can't get that smile off of her face. She sighed, making it kinda loud that it made the other girl stir up. Her beautiful eye lashes started fluttering and soon she was awake, her brown eyes staring back at her girlfriend's eyes.

"Stop staring at me. I still wanna sleep," Lauren groaned, and Lisa couldn't help but smile (though that smile never really went down) at how cute her sister was.

"I just really love staring at you," Lisa says, smiling genuinely at her, "I'd never get tired of it. Forgive me."

Lauren turned her back to Lisa, wanting to sleep more. Lisa chuckled at her, wrapping her arm around Lauren.

"I can't sleep anymore! I hate you," Lauren said under her breath, turning around to face Lisa again.

"See? You can't even last a minute without looking at my beautiful face again," Lisa teased, her cheeks starting to feel tired due to her constantly smiling.

"Says the one who's creepily staring at me while I was sleeping."

"It's none of my fault you're born with that face anyone can't help but stare." Lisa says, making the other girl's cheeks burn. Lauren didn't respond, instead, they continued staring at one another; no one daring to move. They are both under the sheets, covering their exposed bodies. Their legs are tangled with each other, letting their bare bodies touch. Lauren moved a bit, laying her head on her girlfriend's bare chest, wrapping her arm around Lisa's body. Lisa did the same; wrapping her arms around Lauren.

"I wanna have a child," Lauren said completely out of the blue again, "With you of course. And I would be really happy if it's a boy."

"We can adopt," Lisa said, nearly after Lauren said that.

"Then we'll buy a house just for the three of us. We'll be a very happy family," Lauren said, smiling at the thought of having a family with the girl she's in love with. "I couldn't ask for more."

"Same. I wish that would happen," Lisa said, sighing, "that we're free. Our family accepts us... just love, no hatred, shame."

"It would happen, Lisa. Just have trust in us," Laurn reassured, tightening her grip around her girlfriend's body. They went silent for a minute once again just taking in everything.

"Hey. We need to start moving already. At exactly twelve, we should be going home already." Lisa said, tapping Lauren's shoulder.

"You go ahead and dress up first, I'll just wait for you here," Lauren said, untangling herself from Lisa. Lisa nodded, removing the sheets off of her and standing up. It took everything for Lauren not to stare at her sister's bare body, her breath hitching. Lisa head to the bathroom, turning on the water and taking a minute bath.

"Lisa!" Lauren shouted from the room they're currently staying.

"What?" Lisa shouted back, turning off the water to hear her girlfriend more clearly.

"I don't have any clothes!" Lauren whined once she realized that. She didn't of course want to wear the clothes she was wearing yesterday, considering it's just a black tank top and a flannel which is now both dirty, her jeans wet and she didn't even have any undergarments.

"You know you can always use mines right?" Lisa laughed from the bathroom.

"Oh yeah. Thank you babe," Lauren shouted back, realizing how dumb that sounded.

After a few more minutes, a Lisa with only a rob came out of the bathroom, heading straight to her bag and finding some clothes to wear.

"Do you even know where you parked your car? 'Cause I don't really remember where," Lauren giggled, standing up from the bed, exposing her naked body.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I woke up like at 4 and went out to look for it. Don't worry, it's already out there," Lisa said, smiling at her and letting her rob fall down, making once again Lauren's breath hitch. She put on a black bra.

"Last night was fun, and I'm just letting you know it," Lisa smirked, knowing Lauren's cheeks would burn with her comment.

"It was," Lauren laughed, ignoring her burnt cheeks. Lisa slowly turned around, and she nearly gasped when she saw Lauren naked in front of her.

"Like what you see?" Lauren smirked.

"Take a bath," Lisa said, trying so hard to keep on a straight face and pushing Lauren toward the bathroom.

"Ugh, I hate you," Lauren said, turning around and going to their bathroom. Lisa was staring at her back, thinking what did she do to deserve someone like her.

The other girl turned on the shower and started dancing and singing like she's the only one in the world. That made Lisa's heart beat thousand times a second, she can't believe Lauren's already hers.

They've been dating for almost half a year already, and that was the happiest days Lisa have ever gotten to experience.

The brown haired girl went out of the bathroom after a few minutes with just a rob as well.

"Can you hand me some clothes?" Lauren asked her sister. Lisa nodded, tossing some clothes to her. Lauren went back to the bathroom, putting on everything Lisa gave her earlier and coming out of it once she was done. Lisa was seated at the edge of the bed, scrolling mindlessly through her phone. She looked up from it once she heard the door of the bathroom open.

"Wow babe, you look really great in my clothes," Lisa said, winking at her.

"Thank you," Lauren said shyly, her cheeks turning red.

"But I think..." Lisa trails off, "A Lauren without it is pretty much better." Lauren's eyes widened at what her sister said, making her playfully punch her.

"Ow!" Lisa says laughing. "You okay now? I really wanna go home already," Lisa groaned.

"Why? Tired of me?" Lauren asked, pouting a bit.

"Oh c'mon, we both know that's impossible," Lisa says, leaning in to kiss Lauren in the lips.

"Let's go. I packed everything already," Lisa said, standing up from their bed and pulling Lauren to her. They checked every part of the room to know if they left something or not and coming out of it once they were done.

"Lisa," Lauren called when they were both settled on Lisa's car, looking at her.

"Yes?" Lisa asked.

"Can we go shopping first before we head home? I just wanna like- shop. I don't know," Lisa nodded.

"We'll do."

"Thank you."

-

Lauren and Lisa are now in the mall, and they are both in the forever 21 store right now, separated.

Lauren was just walking around, trying to find a cute outfit she can buy when someone bumped into her.

"Shit, sorry," the person who apparently sounded a guy and is somewhat familiar said.

Lauren looked up, since her head was looking down on the ground when they bumped into each other, nearly gasping when she saw who's in front of her.

"David?"

"Lauren?"