Chapeter 3: Dang!

I can't keep on losing you,
Over complications, 
Gone too soon like, "Dang!"
We was just hangin'?

one week later

TYLER
"And I just felt like-Tyler? Tyler, are you even listening to me?"

"Uh yeah, yeah," I lied. My a*s was on a whole other planet.

She crinkles up her freckled nose, obviously not buying it. "What's on your mind, you've been all spaced out for the past week," she pouts. Damn. That sh*t was cute as f*ck, and she knew it, too.

"Uh, it's nothing really, just been really stressed with this whole sophomore album," I lied.

Well, it was sort of true. My fans have all been waiting for new music from me, and that sh*t don't just appear outta nowhere, so I have had a bit of pressure on me and sh*t. 

But I think it has more to do with that cute red bone from the other night.

I saw her dancing with Salem in the crowd that night, laughing with not a care in the world, and ever since then she's in the back of my mind. I mean I'm not in love with her or no gay sh*t like that, I only interacted with the girl for about 15 minutes.

But I don't know, she had a vibe about her, and ever since then, in my free time my mind always wonders to her.

Mars, I think, was her name.

"Well don't stress over it,  you know they're gonna love whatever you put out," she tells me with a corny a*s smile.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Salem is obviously the girl of my dreams. My world revolves around her, I can't even look at her without having a goofy a*s grin. B*tch got me all the way whipped, and I don't even f*cking care, she just does something to me. Sounds corny as f*ck, I know, but that's just what she means to me.  Salem makes me happy.

She rolls over to where she's facing me, and I let out a small chuckle.

Here I am, at my favorite lake, in my favorite park, with the finest b*tch in the world, and I'm daydreaming about some girl I talked to a few nights ago.

I leaned over and began to kiss her, like I always dreamed about. She's kissing me back at first, then she abruptly pulls back.

"Tyler, I-I can't," she hops up from the grass, pushing me off of her.
Obviously I'm confused as hell.

"F*ck you mean you can't, ya tongue was just down my throat a few seconds ago!" I sat up, wiping her lipstick off my lips.

I don't get it. Does she not like me? We had been hanging out for some months now, and I was forever flirting and sending hints I was into her, and I thought she was sending them back. That's the only reason I brought her to this damn lake, I was gonna ask her to be my girl.  I was really digging this b*tch, and by the way she was kissing me back, clearly she was digging me too.

"F*ck, Salem. I  really like you, and judging by the way you were kissing me back you like me too. So I don't understand what the f*cking problem is," I said, trying to control my temper.

"Tyler, I-I can't. I'm sorry." She grabs her stuff, and without another look at me, she gets in her car and speeds off.

What the f*ck did I do wrong?

////
crappy, I know. I want to upload at least one chapter a day, so expect them to be kinda short, soz.

or would y'all prefer longer chapters, just not everyday 🤔 Lemme know, tricks.

drama on de way, so stay tuned 🌚