Pastel and Punk Highscool AU

Punk! Dan
Pastel! Phil

Phil POV:

As I hoisted up my back pack, fixed my fringe, and loosened my sleeves over my hands, I walked into the warm air out side. The grass was green, and the gentle warm breeze flew through the trees. I let out a sigh that was both sweet and dismal, it would be rather hot today.

I normally loved the hot weather, how it had so many opportunities, yet limits you on others. I loved it for it's lighter side, but now it seemed like it would detriment me more then it would benefit.

My family had just moved to London, but thank God we did over the summer so I wouldn't be the new student.

I only live a couple blocks from the school, there for I was obliged to walk to school. It was hot, so wearing my pink sweater wasnt the smartest of desicions, but there was no turning back now.

I walked into the school to see that it was very crowded. Students piled up everywhere, twisting and turning trying to make their way to their classes. I missed open house because of the sudden move, so I didn't know where my homeroom was. I looked around for a teacher to direct me to "Mrs.Carmen's" class, but everyone was in a rush and so every teacher was preoccupied.

I turned around and accidentally ran into a boy who seemed about my grade level, with ruffled blonde hair and green eyes. He looked a mess, but seemed content nonetheless. He had fallen over, so I reached out my hand and helped him up, introducing myself.

"Hey, I'm Phil Lester. Do you know how to get to Carmen's?" The boy nodded and pulled his backpack up on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's down that hall. Somewhere near the end, I think I have her for fourth or something. Take care!" And with that he was off, getting lost somewhere in the sea of high schoolers.

Eventually I found my way to the classroom, sat near the back, and waited until the class settled. I talked to a couple of people, and they all seemed nice enough, but everyone seemed judgmental over my flower crown and pink sweater. I preferred soft colors and flowers, and the idea of it being too "femine" never seemed relavent, really.

The day was going slow, but at least by second period I was yet to have a bad teacher. Each class I scanned the classroom, looking for someone who seemed good to sit by. In my few other periods it narrowed to me sitting wherever, but this period was different.

The second I walked in, I saw a boy on the other side of the room with brown hair, dyed red at the tips, a My Chemical Romance hoodie, skinny jeans, snake bites, a rose tattoo on his nech, ear gauges, and an empty seat next to him. He seemed like the type of person to be very fun to talk to, his semi-intimidating appearance aside.

He glanced at me once I sat near him, a light blush skidding across his cheeks. He was cute, to be fair. I figured I should introduce myself before class could start.

"Hey, I'm Phil. Phil Lester, you?" He turned completely in his chair and looked at me, and grinned a little.

"Dan Howell. I like your crown." He said, directing his gaze at my head. At first I thought he was being a sarcastic smart ass, but I could tell in looking at him that he meant it as a genuine compliment.

"Oh, thanks! I love your hoodie. Mcr's my favorite, but none of their merch really suits me. I like light colors you know?" He lit up a little, and nodded. I looked at his eyes they were a brilliant brown. Caramel chocolate is how others could describe them, but I'd just say they're beautiful.

"Yeah, I prefer black on me, but that doesn't mean I hate softer colors. And you like MCR too? What your favorite song?" I was liking this boy, he was easy to talk to and a genuine good person. I hoped I wouldn't get a crush on him, though, damn straight people.