He Was Right

2 Months Later

I left Phoenix, back to California. No one but Ash and Mum like me, or as I think. Blake hates me because I physically hurt him I guess, but for a legitimate excuse. Cameron hates me because.. Of my YouNow? I'm not quite sure actually. Hunter hates me as his older twin sister. Brandon hates me because if it wasn't for Hunter's recovery, I would've made him paralysed. To be honest, I've almost quit social media. All the hate for me 'lying' and keeping it a secret about being a Rowland is too much. I open up Twitter on my phone,

@ kaiarowland - Ya'll are being immature for going against me being a Rowland. Yes, I kept this a secret but there's a valid reason, which is just a family matter. I appreciate and love that little percent of you that still support me. 😌

------

From Hunter 😑

Way to go Kai. Blow our covers, thanks.

To Hunter

Aw thanks, and no problem. (:

From Hunter 😑

You slutty bitch ugh

------

-knock- Ugh, now I gotta go up and get the door. "Brandon?" I say with a confused face. "W-w-what are you doing here...?" I panic. "Relax. Can I come in please? I need to talk to you." I move aside to let him in, as he comes and sits at the island bench in a bar chair. I stand on the other side, looking at him crossing my arms. "What do you need to talk to me about?" I raise an eyebrow saying it. "Kaia, I want to apologise. All this time, I was oblivious that I was hurting you, emotionally. From the day the Hunter thing happened till today, I was just boiled in anger, hatred and yeah. I came here with Mumma and Ashton, and we left Hunter at home because we know how much he hurts you physically and emotionally. It distraught me, that you have to move away from him. I want us to be a healthy, happy family." He started crying as he was speaking, so I walk around to behind him and give him a hug. "Brandon look at me," I say as he swerved the bar chair around in my direction.

"Look, it's really easy to forgive you because all you've done is ignore me to a mild extent. Then again, you also did 'help' pretend I wasn't a Rowland, I'm always going to be upset at you for that, but I love you as my little brother and you didn't do much." I smile, as he gets up and cries into my shoulder. I rub his back, "tell Mumma and Ashton to come inside." I grin as he rushes outside to go get them. They all walk inside, and the first thing Ashton does is run up into my arms. "My little bean's growing up" I laugh, putting him down. I hug Mum hard, "baby cakes" she smiled. It soon grew from a one-on-one hug, to a group hug. I indulge with the hug, as we all release. "Hunter literally screams every time he hears your name, no one can work out why he dislike you so much." Brandon shrugged my shoulders, as I sigh. "Maybe he's mad he's got a sister aka a womb mate." I roll my eyes at the thought, then return to reality. 

Soon enough, Hunter bursts through the door. "Oh um," Mum said. "Kaia," he demanded. I didn't move, but I was terrified of him so I walked towards him. He pulled my hair, dragging me up to my room. He pushed me onto the bed (this ain't dirty ya nasty) and then spoke, "why are you even alive you little slut! All you do is hurt people, see my family? They don't like you, at all! I don't like you, um scratch that, I hate you! You're just a mistake, that unfortunately was in the same womb as me. I wish I killed you, so you wouldn't be here!" He screamed in my face, I could feel the warmth of his breath blow across my face each time he moved his lips. "Well maybe I should just disappear since that's what you fucking want!" I shout back, and push him and grab my phone then run out of my house. 

To Mumma 💋

Remember to lock the door when you leave.

From Mumma

Baby cakes, I ain't leaving until you come back. 

To Mumma 💋

Well, have fun living in my house.

I ran wherever the road took me. I'm just a mistake, no one loves me as family or a friend, Hunter's right. He was all along, I don't know why I'm even here. On this Earth, I stand with no purpose. I eventually reached mountains with an incredible view. I sat down on the rocks, just staring at how gorgeous California is from up high.

Incoming FaceTime Call - Ashtonnn😜

I changed the view to the camera facing the view rather than the selfie view. I didn't speak, as Ashton called for Mum and Brandon. 

A - Where are you sis? I miss you.

Me - No you don't, no one does. Hunter was right all along, I don't deserve a single breath I'm inhaling. No purpose, Hunter was mad at me because he has Middle Kid Syndrome. He doesn't want me here, and all what he said is true.

B - Get your ass back home because I miss you oh my god

C - We love you baby cakes, please come home!