Threw Me Into The Dust

1 Month Later

APRIL'S POV -

-knock knock-

Ugh, the door. Now I have to get out of of my comfy bed, downstairs to the door. "He- Oh hell nah!" I shout and slam the door. "Kaia, open the fucking door." Hunter sternly said. Fuck, how'd he get my address? "I don't have to do shit." I roll my eyes, and lock everything. Windows, doors.Why'd he come? I presume he's still at the door, so I open just that one. "Kaia, I just wanna say - I'm sorry." He pouts, as I smile No, April - what the hell am I doing! I can't forgive him just like that!

"Hunter, I-I.. I can't forgive you just like that! You threw me into the dust then ask for forgiveness? No! I can't. You hurt me too many times, and yes yes, I pushed you down the stairs by ACCIDENT. But look at you! You're fine by looks of it in terms of you can flipping run and walk, be grateful. I'm broken inside. Everyone hates me apart from Mum and Ashton. Brandon hasn't talked to me since the day I-I- you know! You just scream in my face every time, o-or try and attack me while still in a hospital. I'm sorry Hunter! I can't forgive you," I say looking away as I have tears streaming down my face.

I then notice Ashton is at the bottom of the stairs. "Ash!" I say as he runs up the stairs and jumps in my arms. "Argh, I missed you peanut" I say squeezing him. I put him down then he runs back to the car. Brandon gets out and walks up. I lean against the door frame as Brandon looks up at me. No one says anything. "Well, if ya'll are not gonna say anything I'm going back to my room. Good day" I say shutting the door in front of Brandon and Hunter, then locking the door. I cry a lot more, 

I'm just a broken girl. 

My own brothers have betrayed me, broke me and I can't go back together. 

After looking out of the window for some time, everyone leaves. I'll get my hair dyed today, so no one can tell me apart at first appearance, unless you stare at me for 20 minutes then no one can tell me apart. My hair's a chocolate brown, but I'm going to dye it back with a dark blue ombré. 

~ After getting hair done. ~

I go live on YouNow. 

"Hey my beautiful family" I smile widely. Everyone comments 'hey' or stuff about my hair. "Yes, I dyed my hair black and a blue ombré! Do ya'll like it? Comment one if you do and 2 if you don't." There were a few 2's, but mostly 1's. "OMG HUNTER'S WATCHING"  frequently popped up, and I just brushed it off. "Okay ya'll! I'm going to guest some of you!" I smile and use hand gestures, there were about 50 guests. I guest a girl, "hi! What's your name?" She shakes of anxiousness, "hey babe it's gucci no need to be anxious!" I grin. "My name's Ashley," she trembles as she speaks. "You saved my life, I-I-I cut and thanks to you I've been 5 months clean." She speaks, and honestly my heart melted. "Aww girlie, I'm glad you stopped harming yourself. I'm going to guest some other people but I love you, okay?" I blew a kiss then dropped her. 

After guesting a lot of people, I wrapped up my broadcast. "I love you all! Please don't ever harm yourself because it's not a good solution to a bad situation. You are all beautiful, amazing and don't let the haters get the best of you! I love you all again! Bye!" I blew a kiss and covered the camera then clicked 'end broadcast.'

After a while, a knock was at the door. I walked down and opened it carefully. "Um who are you?" I slam the door in his face. "Don't play dumb Kaia" He says kicking the door. I still don't answer, "fine you worthless bitch" Hunter sternly shouted and left. That remark stung. I started crying, then I take two pills. Yes, I take pills. They calm me down when I cry a lot because if I don't then I can have a panic attack, and being alone with no one to help, it's better taking the pills. 

Incoming FaceTime - Ashtonnnn 😝

"Hey bud whaddup" I say smiling as Ashton doesn't smile. 

"What's.. Wrong?" Ashton looks behind him then back at the screen.

"Uh," he manages then he grabs his iPad or phone, and walks to Hunter's room. All I hear is punching and screaming. Ashton then moves away and back to his room. "He's got rage, wonder what from" I laugh a tiny bit.

"You" he muttered under his breath.

"Me?" My eyes widened, "he screams all the time 'I hate Kaia' over and over again. Nothing calms him down, no one goes and talks to him because we're fearful he might hit one of us." Ashton said trembling with fear and uncertainty. 

"Uh I gotta go bye bubba" he says. "Love you" I say as I pushed 'end.'

Disconnected.

Well no shit, I didn't forgive him. He called me a 'worthless bitch' and has temper tantrums over me consistently shouting 'I hate Kaia.'