Supportive

KAIA'S POV -

Ashton and I walked around a lot most of the days we were away. "Ready to go home bubba?" I say as he jumps into my arm nodding. His arms are tight around my neck and legs are wrapped around my waist. I carried him like that 2 thirds of the way. "Okay now you have to get off, I've carried you a lot" I say grunting as I forcefully remove Ashton's clingy hands off my shirt, he just groans and he looks tired. "Hey I got your hand okay?" I smile locking contact with him. He returns the smile, as he almost fell asleep walking. "Ash, we're home" I whisper as I lift his body off the ground and take him to bed. "Mum?" I say, as I walk throughout the house repeating that word. No answer, so I call her.

M - Hello?

Me - Omg Mum where are you?

M - I'm at the hospital...

Me - I thought you said you were going to wait for Ash and I to come home then go!

M - Sorry baby, anyway - come to the hospital Hunter's going to try and walk again!

Me - Hell nah! That vicious monster almost attacked me if it wasn't for Brandon and his ruptured spine! and plus, Ash is asleep and he'll wake up soon.

M - No, you need to be supportive and come, wake Ashton up and come!

Me - But Mum!

Me - Just, ugggghhh! FINE

I walk to Ashton's room, and he's woken up. "What's wrong Kai?" he pouts. I scoop him up and sit him on his knee. "We have to go see Hunter, he might be able to walk again." I sigh, as he shook his head. "No!" He refused to, "come on Ash please" I beg and it works, thank gosh. 

In the hospital, everyone's still there from before except Mama, Ash and I are here. I sit in a chair on my phone, until someone takes it from me. "Mama!" I argue, but it's no use. He successfully got out of the hospital bed, now just to walk over to the walking beam. I fell asleep, oops.  I woke up still in the same spot later the same day. "Look, miss sleepy bitch is up" Hunter rolled his eyes. I walk up to him until...