|| Fire ||

He knew it had to be done, though he anticipated the worst reply, that Reiji would laugh in his face and dismiss him like usual. Well, that was what to expect, wasn't it? This was Reiji we're talking about. The male who is selfish and envious of his elder sibling.

"I'll help you."

Shuu's eyes widened, though just a mere fraction, as Reiji pushed up his glasses onto the bridge of his nose. He continued to explain, "It was... kindly pointed out to me, that I may have been a bit too harsh on you, directing my hate onto the wrong person."

"More like jealousy." Shuu mutters, hiding his amused smirk. "Do you want my help or not? Now I do expect you to not be a worthless deadbeat." Reiji glasses glare in the light as he pushes them up on the bridge of his nose once again. "That won't happen." Shuu replied.

For once in their entire existence, the brothers seem to be getting along better with each other; all thanks to (Name). Though, Reiji can't refrain from insulting Shuu at any chance that reveals itself. Over the time that they spoke, the brothers brought together all the evidence that they had already collected, alongside thinking of theories as to KarlHeinz's actions. To top it all off, Reiji had sorted out a plan/schedule for them.

Shuu had explicitly stated that he would collect evidence secretively, meanwhile, Reiji would be bringing the evidence together and finding the exact reason for (Name)'s being at the mansion. The both of them decide that this was the best way of going about the situation.

"If you dare tell anyone about this, I won't hesitant to hurt you." Shuu glared at his younger brother, threatening him. Well who wouldn't if that incident could and most likely would happen?

In the meantime, (Name) was listening to her music through the earphones Shuu gave her. Well, trying to. This is why she hated earphones, they ALWAYS fell out of her ears, even when she was just led still, and the music sometimes goes crackly. Especially in these ones, as they were quite old.

Them falling out of her ears once more, she yanked the earphones out of her iPod and threw them across the bed. "I've had enough of them! What the hell are earphones even in existence for?! They're crap!" She started to rant, quite loudly may I add. "What the hell is going on in here?! NEET, what the fuck?" Seeing Ayato at the door, (Name) storms over, dragging him into the room then punching him in the face. For some strange reason, this majorly calmed the female down. She let go of the tie she had grasped hold of, stumbling back and sitting on the bed, her head hanging. Playing with the ring on her left hand, (Name) let out a long held in sigh, calming her down.

"What's wrong with you?" His voice was distorted, due to him clutching his nose to stop the blood flow. (Name) threw a box of tissues at him, "Sorry, but I have previously realised punching you in the face is a great stress reliever." She was quite calm, though at this moment, unpredictable. No one, not even (Name) herself knew exactly how she was going to act.

For years, she has constantly been with music and considered it her only friend. Music was the one thing that kept her calm and quiet like she was. She was connected with music, and now that the one thing she loved was taken away, she was unpredictable. Her violin was left at the school, her headphones were now in the trash and Shuu's spare earphones were the worst.

"Are you going to tell me where your headphones are?" Ayato sat by her, his nose stuffed with tissues. She pauses for a moment, "No."

"Tell me! Yours Truly demands it!" He demands, taking a stand. "No." He glares frustratedly at her, "That's it." He leans over to her, grabbing the iPod out of her pocket and running out of the room, "Tell me and you will get it back!" He shouts back, his heavy footsteps stomping away hurriedly. Now fuming, (Name) storms out of the room, running in the direction Ayato went. "GIVE IT BACK. NOW!"