Chapter 1: Prologue

-NOTE-
-The Video Added Above Is An AMV I Made Recently Thought It Would Look Good For This Story 😊 -

--------------------------------

-Info below about the characters is in the past, the main story itself will be based in the future-

Background Story

Your name is _ and you are 16 years old and you are in your last weeks of Iwagakure High School.

----------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV

Its been one heck of journey throughout school. I was always the quiet shy girl who nobody really understood nor family nor friends i didnt enjoy being rhe centre of attention i was just always around just there existing. Some people thought i was weird some people though meh shes just there, even though there were so many different people at the school there was one truth that existed inside my heart and it was my little secret that nobody knew about and me i didnt like anybody talking about it and that was the fact i always had a crush on one boy his name is Deidara.

He was also in all of my classes and the same age. We both werent exactly friends but i always looked at him and smiled at him whenever he wasnt looking. He was a loud boy always talking about his art sculptures and praising art and saying his art was always fleeting.

He never really paid attention to anybody he wasnt even interested in other people he just loved sculpting. One thing about him was that he had beautiful long gorgeous blonde hair which was really smooth and silky he always tied it up in a half pony. He had beautiful big almond shaped eyes with a unique blue iris color which resembled the sky it was like a greyish blue. He wasnt very tall and he wasnt really short he was 5.5 ft (a normal and cute size).

He kept his distance from the other boys in our year, some of them said he looked like a female and some even mistook him one even though Deidara's features were quite manly and he was also quite muscley he had a nicely shaped and toned body not too muscley and not too bulky just right in between and his arms were really sexy and muscley.

His hands were quite feminine but cute you could tell that his hands were the hands of an artist, what always peaked my interest about him was that his hands had two strange lines in the middle of each palm i never really knew what it was i never asked or ever got to speak to him properly but i did admire him a lot and loved him deep down but i doubt he'd ever like somebody like me. Another thing was that he also wore a strange but beautiful ring on his right index finger.

It was a silver thick ring that had a black and blue kanji symbol on it that spelled the word blue. I always wondered what it was for he never took it off he was quite mysterious and i always wanted to know more about him but the other girls never let me got near him they were always all over him and obsessed with him a lot of the girls are so much prettier than me so i doubt he would of ever noticed me.

DEIDARAS POV

"These damn girls always coming between me and my art un. I know they cant resist me hmm but i wish they wouldnt follow me around school 24/7 its really bad for my image. Besides i wouldnt dare take any of them they just cling on to whoever they find hmm.".

Deidara didnt like the girls who always clinged on to him he tried keeping away from them he always enjoyed sculpting clay birds and clay crittors.