Good night

Hi, my blossoms
Shancy here
I came back from the deads.

Autumn arrived and the weather changed, the wind was cold and thick as the atmosphere became more humid. It was a beautiful and mysterious night yet it wasn't quiet nor relaxing because the sky that reigns over Paris was blinded by the grey clouds as they let their tears fall in the famous city of light.

Everyone was in their own house, parents were watching movies with their kids, tugged in the comfortable blanket while drinking hot cocoa. So cozy it was.

Although it was raining, there was a black shadow running and jumping from roof to roof.
He stopped his marathon when he landed in the rooftop of a special person he knows and jumped to your balcony.

The stray cat was standing in front of the window's door and watched you from afar.
You were peacefully sleeping in your warm and comfortable bed.

He opened the window carefully without making it creak to not wake you up from your slumber before shaking his humid body from the rain and entering in the bedroom, his steps soft and light.

Chat Noir, the feline superhero, once again paused noticing that you stop snoring which was a cute snore to his opinion.
'Did I wake her up?' He wondered to himself.

Then you snooze again while your breathing made your chest arise and fell answering his question.

The brave knight walked to your madness and snuggled into you.
"Ahhh!" You screamed for the sudden cold touch, the feline's suit was so cold that broke the sleeping spell.
"Sorry, purrincess. I didn't mean to wake you up" Chat apologised.
You furrowed your eyebrow and glared at him and soon you relaxed that was your kitty.

The black cat rested his head in your tummy and hugged you by the waist.
"What do you want?" You asked.
"I feel so alone at home" He whined, his voice low and sad.

"And you decided that was a good idea visiting me, right?" You said with all the reason of the world
Chat Noir nodded agreeing at your statement and smiled innocently.

"Can I stay here tonight pawlease?" He asked and a thunder roared at the universe angrily. Scared of the sound, he pulled the cover over his head hiding from the horrific music.

You saw how terrified he was and sighed in surrender. You knew that he hates storms and nobody comforted him when the thunderstorm was playing piano at a furious compass and the rain joining the orchestra.

"Okay" you said while petting his messy blonde hair to easy.his nerves. He purred at the caring gestured, his tensed muscles relaxing at your soft touch. "So cute"
He blushed in embarrassment.
Since you let your boyfriend stay for the night, he transformed back to his real identity and you closed your eyes to protected them of the blinding light.

When you opened them, what you saw, surprised you and made you a little mad.
He was standing there in his pijamas, a smirked plastered in his face.

"What..you knew I would accepted!?" You gasped and punched in his shoulder.
He smirked and lay next to you.
"You can't resist me, my lady. It's a fact" he stated.
You rolled your eyes and groaned then giggled. He got a point.
You felt a pair of arms wrapped your frame so you corresponded back by snuggling in his chest.
The model and you yawned at the same time.

"Good night, Adrien" you said half-asleep, your eyes were so heavy and you didn't find the strenght to keep them open.
"Good night, (Y/N). Have good dreams" Adrien said and kissed your forehead gently.

Another thunder rumbled.

But the young couple didn't hear it, they fell asleep in each other arms, both of their mind were in a different land far from home.

I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
That will make me happy.

Bye Bye, my blossoms
*sunflower out*