Touché!

Hi, my blossoms

Here is another one-short. I hope you like it.
This the part 1.

Part 1

Your's pov

Hello, I am (Y/N) D'Argencourt. I am the youngest daughter of the D'Argencourt's family but I am knows as 'The Sword Dancer'.

Don't tell anyone. This is my secret, only my uncle and me know that.

'The Sword Dancer' is one of the best fencers of France and the media is trying to find out who is the white knight behind the mask. I never revealed my real identity to them because I am afraid that they don't accept the real me.

My uncle, Armand D'Argencourt taught me everything I learned about fencing. He is the only one I can trust my secret. My family doesn't approved me to do the only thing I am good at that why I keep this as a secret.

This is my story:

Today is friday, my favorite day of the week, not because tomorrow is saturday, the real reasons are that I have fencing class and there is this boy I fall in love.

I am fencing with one of my classmates and he is pretty good but I am better.

I finished the battle with my special attack and say ''Touché!'' my dilemma. When I win the battle, I always finish it with my famous dilemma.

''Okay, students. Take a break.'' my uncle demands or should I say, my fencing's teacher.

The boys take a break. Finally I can see the face of my opponent. He take his helmet out and I could contemplate how handsome he is. The blonde haired and emerald eyes boy hold out his hand to greet me. ''You are awesome''

''Thank you'' I blush at his compliment while I take his hand. Happily, he didn't see it since the helmet hide my face.

''Someday I will defeat you, Airon'' he confesses with a cheeky smile in his face. Airon is a fake name I use when I am The Sword Dancer.

''Keep dreaming, Agreste'' I laugh smugly and punch him in the arm. Through the many classes we had togethers, we learn to get along and know each other without telling my secret.

''When I beat the great The Sword Dancer'' he lift up his hand like a form to praise me ''Will you show me who you are?'' his question make me gasp. I think his offer a little bit, will he accept me or even believe me?

Although he notice my hesitation, he can't see my disapointed face since I never take my helmet out. No one saw my face without the mask. Sometimes I hate my mask.

''If you don't want...'' I cut him off.

''Yes '' I say quickly and confidently but inside I am in panic.

''Back to the training, gentlemen'' the instructor say. I am the only girl between the boys. I am not a gentleman, uncle.

______________End of the fencing class_____________

Now the hard part begins. I am waiting for all the classmates go to the boy's bathroom and change so I can remove my white suit and dress my clothes in the girl's bathroom without they see me. Tonight, It will be throw a party in my house. I need to hurry or else I am in troubles.

______________At home_________________________

''Miss D'Argencourt. You need to hurry. The party already began.'' the maid says.

I can hear the orchestra plays from my (F/C) room.

I look to the mirror, seeing how my green dress with black details that reach my knees and green heels suit me perfectly then put my (H/C) hair in (H/S) and light makeup in my face. (Picture below)

 (Picture below)

''(Y/N). You are late'' my father scolds me strictly.

''Sorry, dad'' I apologize.

''My children, today you will meet a old friend of mine. You better behave'' my father say, in the last part he looks at me. I guess I should behave. I roll my eyes.

''You heard dad, brothers. He is talking about you.'' my brothers laugh at my joke whilst my father give me a warning glance.

''Mr. D'Argencourt. It's good to see you again'' the adults talk begins. BLA BLA BLA

I wasn't paying attention until a hear a familiar voice.

''Hi, I am Adrien Agreste''

Adrien, my opponent is here. One of my classmates is here. What should I do?

I breath in and out slowly to calm my nerves and before I start to panic.

''I have a daughter with the same age as you. Come here, darling'' my father call me sweetly.

My (E/C) eyes set in emerald green ones. Now I can see how captivating are his eyes and how his body suit well in his black smoking.

''Hi, I am Ai.. I mean I am (Y/N) D'Argencourt. Nice to meet you'' I say politely correcting my mistake and smile like a innocent lady and pretend like nothing had happened. That was close. I almost say my fake name.

''You are beautiful tonight'' I blush and he reaches his hand to me. Do you wanna dance with me?''

Wait. Adrien asked me to dance with him. This must be a dream.

''It would be a pleasure'' I accept his offer and put my hand in his. I feel electricity when ours hands touch, feeling the skin, his eyes are open widen. I guess he felt it too.

We dance and chat all the time, I get to know him better without my mask. Then, he takes me to the garden.

''Are you a relate to Armand D'Argencourt? he ask curiously while we walk.

''Yes, I am. He is my uncle'' I say.

''He is my fencing's teacher. He is a good man''

''I know. He talks so much about you. He said that you are a talent fencer'' I lie in the last part, the compliment is from me.

His cheeks become light pink for unknown reason.

Both families dismiss when the ball finished.

I go to my room and run to my balcony just to see the blonde boy again. I wave to him and he do the same gesture.

I place my hand in my chest, feeling my heart beating fast really fast. I want to see him again so badly.

I wish that was already friday.

I can't wait to see you again, Agreste.

Bye bye, my blossoms

*Sunflower out*