Chapter 21 ~He Came~

He came. Becca smiled in her mind knowing that Singh had come till the gun on her head pushed on her head harder and the back of her head was covered in blood from how hard he hit his gun on her head. She winced from the pain but she didn't care anymore when she saw the figure of the creature that she loved standing a couple feet away.

        Singh hissed in anger when he saw his love in pain and he was about to attack them till Roger said, "No no, if you take one step closer, I won't hesitate to kill her." He hissed and bared his teeth but he didn't want to risk Becca's life so he stayed put. Becca struggled to get out of Roger's grip so that Singh could attack him but he hit her again and she cried in pain followed by angry hiss and growl from Singh.

         "Now now Becca, if you try something again, I'll kill you." She glared at him and he put his hand back over her mouth but this time she stayed still. Roger looked at Singh, "I know you can understand me so listen carefully, we can do this the hard way or the easy way."  Singh hissed but seemed to listen and Roger nodded in approval. "If you come with us without fighting, I'll let Becca go," he quickly glanced at the others,"but if you don't, this will be the last time you'll see her alive."

        Singh looked down then at everyone else deciding. Becca bit Roger's hand and he yelled out in pain but before he could cover her mouth again she yelled out, "No! Singh go! He'll kill you!" "Shut it." Roger covered her mouth again but instead of hitting her head, he kicked her leg and she cried in pain knowing she heard something snap in her leg.

         "Last chance to decide! Are you going the easy way or the hard way?" Singh looked up to him and he slowly nodded walking over to them and stopping in the middle of the group. "Nice choice." Singh looked at him waiting for him to let her go but Roger kept a strong grip on her and walked a few feet away from them. Singh hissed and Roger nodded at the men but before he could turn back around, gun shots started to fire and echoed through the darkness.

I just wanna say thanks for so many reads on this! I thought I'll just get a hundred or less, but over 500! Thank you so much for everyone who reads this and just so you know, I like votes too! Thanks again^_^^_^^_^