Chapter 16 ~Confessions~

Becca smiled when she woke up and saw the face of Singh in front of her. She looked down seeing that his arms were wrapped around her and his tail was gently wrapped around her right leg. She felt the weird feeling again when she saw how close she was to him. She wish this moment could have last forever till Singh stirred in his sleep and he woke up.

         He looked at me and she could hear his heartbeat quicken and she was about to get up but his arms and tail didn't let go of her. She smiled and said, "Singh, you know we have to get up." He slowly nodded and unwrapped his tail from her leg and his arms from her waist. He got up and he helped her up from the ground.

       "Thanks Singh." Becca said and she looked down seeing their hands still holding and she blushed. Singh tilted his head and she looked down trying to hide her flushed face. Singh soon let go of her hand and he pointed his head at the cans of food and water and she knew he wanted her to eat.

          She walked over and sat on the pile of rags and started to eat a can of food. Singh nodded and he turned around and before he went out to do god knows what, he looked back at her for a minute then ran off. Becca finished eating the food and sipped on the bottle of water. Soon she became bored so she thought about what happened over the past two weeks.

         She got kidnapped by Singh and learned new things about him. Roger now probably hates her and told everyone how I'm helping Singh. And I'm now friends with him. But when she called Singh her friend she felt a pain in her heart almost like she didn't want to call him her friend.

          Becca started to remember all the kind moments Singh and her had and she blushed at the memory of what happened this morning. But she then stopped and gasped when she figured out what she was feeling. How can she fall in love with a creature that's out of this world and killed almost everyone on the ship. But when she thought about how Singh treated her and cared for her, she smiled and she knew what she had to do. She had to tell him the truth.

          Becca decided to tell him when he got back since she may get lost again if she went out to look for him. She waited for like an hour till she saw Singh climbed into the vent. She tried to hide the blush that she started to form when she looked at him and he looked at her and tilted his head.

        "Singh, I have to tell you something." He nodded and sat down looking at her knowing by the tone of her voice it was important. "Look, umm, I-, god why is it so hard to tell you?" He tilted his head and she sighed knowing she just had to tell him. Singh hissed wanting to know what she wanted to say. "Ok, my god let me just say it!" She took a deep breath and said, "Look Singh, ever since I met you I had this weird feeling. Like when I look at you or when we are close my heart is like it's about to burst out of my chest." She looked down and finished, "I think I fell in love with you."

          She didn't look up but she felt Singh's hands on her chin and he pushed her head up and she saw his black eyeless face. "Look, you probably think I'm crazy and you probably don't know what love is bu-" but she was cut off when his lips touched hers.

         They were surprisingly smooth but slick and covered with his salvia but she didn't care. She soon closed her eyes deepening the kiss. But soon it ended and she took short breaths and so did Singh. She opened her eyes and looked at him and he purred and pointed at his heart then to her and she smiled knowing what he meant. "I love you too."