The Morning After.

You woke up with a migraine. One of the worst things you can ever wake up with, other than the guy who had his arms wrapped around you and a leg over your waist. Joji was steadily cuddling up with you and had probably done it all night. You sighed. Didn't think he'd be much of a cuddler.
You carefully rolled out of his grip, leaving him with arms wide open and a hairy leg far away from the other, and you looked around the room. Ian was gone, Max was gone and so was Chad. You walked around the apartment, making sure nothing was completely broken and at least somewhat cleanable without Ian hiring room service to clean. While walking back to the living room, you scratched your neck, however, when you put your hand back down from the sudden urge, you saw blood. Instantly you started to worry, and ran to the bathroom.

You approached the mirror and looked in horror. Your hair was a mess and your eyes were bloodshot a little, but what really stood out were the huge bruises and scratches on your neck. You touched one, then another, then you switched to the other side of your neck and touched 3 more. What the hell happened? You were extremely confused, and then it hit you.

Last Night; 2:30 A. M.
You heard Ian groan and moan, obviously sleeping in discomfort. You woke up and tapped him on his foot. He pulled his foot in, showing a sign of him being ticklish. You laughed and decided to go a step further. You were not all there at the time, so you stood up and sat on his stomach. He woke up slowly and saw your face. He adjusted his frames and the began to put his hands around your waist and give you that shit-eating-grin. He scoffed, "Did Joj fart or something?" You shook your head, "No, you were making noises so I wanted to tell you to shut up." He rolled his eyes, "Well, you sitting on me isn't making me do that, it's honestly doing something else..." You smiled, "I know, dumbass. Your mad boner is horrible and it needs to chill." You reached your hand around your back and pressed softly on his private. He gasped quickly and shifted his body a little. You picked your hand up and placed it on his chest. "You fucking killed it you fucking cock-tease." He said angrily. Giggling, you pushed down on his chest to get off of him, however he grabbed your wrist and flipped you over to where he was on top of you know. "Ian!" He looked at you in the face, his hazel eyes filled with desire now. What did I do?! He got really close to your face, "Are we drunk right now?" You smiled slightly, "Yeah, I'd never get with a cunt like you if I were sober." He scoffed, "I could only imagine what you'd be doing sober, probably fucking Joji or something." You raised your eyebrows, "You think so? You must take me as a mad man." He shook his head, "If you're into roleplay, I'm not doing that shit." You cocked your head, "Who said we were doing anything?" He furrowed his eyebrows, "Do you want to? Can I?" You closed your eyes and then came to a conclusion. "Sure, but if I hear one noise, we can't anymore." You both started giggling. He dropped his face towards your neck and started to kiss you there. His kisses felt like fire as they traveled up and down from your ear lobe to your collarbone. He sucked and nipped slightly, you knew he was going to leave marks, you liked the idea of that. He kissed you on your lips, biting them as well. He slipped his tongue past your lips and forced entrance into your mouth, making your tongues fight for dominance. He pulled away leaving a string of saliva between you two. He looked at it and pushed up his glasses, "Gross." You giggled and took his head and pushed it back down to your neck and then out your hands under his shirt and scratched his back, making him moan. You could feel his smile on your skin as he made a trail of wet kisses down to your breast. He already had his hands going slowly up your shirt reaching for your bra.
BAM 
You two quickly separated, in fact he basically pushed you off the couch onto Joji, causing Joji to groan. Ian flipped over facing away from you and you laid Joji's arm over your belly, to make it look like you've been there a while.

"OI, Stupid FUCKING CUNTS. Leaving ME in the kitchen!" You heard Max yell   and you also heard Ian say "Cockblock" under his breath, which caused you to laugh and Joji to wrap his leg around you. Luckily, Chad didn't wake up. He must be a really heavy sleeper.

Today; Present Time.

You turned around to see a half naked Ian behind you, a towel wrapped around his lower half. "Hey, Y/N. I was in here and you didn't knock, what's with that. Were you raised in a bar-"
"YOU STUPID CUNT!"  You yelled at him and pushed his chest. He grabbed your hands, "Woah! Why?! What's the matter with you?" You looked at him in the face, "Did we...do anything-"
"God, no. Y/N! No! Max hit his head on the counter and we split up. I never even touched you." You pulled your fist away and punched him in the arm, "There's no need to lie about it! Look what you did!" You exclaimed pointing at your neck. He bent down to look at your neck and then he smiled, "Woah! Did I do that? That's fucking cool. Did I do it anywhere else?" You looked at him and scoffed, "No! Obviously not. Or, not that I can remember." He turned away from you and you saw how defined his back was plus the scratches that you may or may not have left, which made you blush. "I mean, we can always finish later," he said while putting on a shirt he got from one of his Bad Unboxing packages. You touched the hickeys on your neck, "I don't know. How am I going to hide this from Joj? He's going to think he did it or something." Ian turned and faced you again, "Easy, tell him that he did. But," he cupped your face,"don't actually let him do it. Ever." You blushed and pushed away his hands,
"I don't belong to you, idiot."

///hope u guys enjoyed. i wanted to spit something out so im sorry if it isnt good enough!  hope u enjoyed tho!