"The names David. This is Lilly. My girlfriend. But you won't have to bother with her." Clearly mocking Lance, David and him shake hands and I see the boy wince a little and clutch his hand after it is done.

His words make me frown a little and I step out of David's embrace.

"Ha ha. No." I turn and walk away from all of them, again ignoring this stupid pain in my arm. Girlfriend? I never made that commitment. Since I was even able to walk away from him in the first place, this whole spell thing might be wearing off. I glance down at my arm and realize that the mark is not as vibrant as before. I walk down the student filled halls with a purpose then realize I don't have one because I don't know where the heck I'm going. I look behind me to check and see if David is following me, still walking, and crash into someone. The person snakes their arms around my waist and pulls me against their chest. Looking up, I smile genuinely at the boy holding me.

"Hey Dylan. What's up?" I put my hands on his chest and relax a bit. People start whispering and glancing at us as they walk to their classes. "You wouldn't happen to know where my class is would you?"

His debilitating green eyes stare into mine then crinkle up in a heartwarming smile. "Sure Lilly, we have the same class. We have all of our classes together."

"What about David?" I ask hesitantly.

"You mean Daniel's pet? It's the same. Since Daniel and Derrick enrolled with the Senior class he wanted to make sure at least two of us were there with you. Well, at least one of them being David." He says with an apparent frown on his face. "Daniel will do whatever it takes to make sure I'm not with you." Setting his jaw he pulls me even closer to him.

"What do you mean?" I ask against his chest, puzzled at his words.

"We should get to class." He ignores my question and grabs my hand, pulling me into a classroom. Well at least he's not angry anymore for this morning. I really don't know what got into me when I kissed David yesterday.

We sit down at two desks in the same row, Dylan sitting behind me. The boy from earlier, Lance I think his name was, comes into the classroom. He sees me and comes to sit in the desk in front of mine. Since this is a class that any grade can take I don't know how old he is yet. Turning around, Lance looks at me with that same cocky grin and flips his blonde hair out of his eyes. All-American boy would be an understatement. Before I can even greet him, Dylan leans forward in his seat and brushes the hair off my shoulders tenderly and rests his chin there, looking at Lance while doing so. I freeze in my chair, my eyes wide as I register Lance's reaction. He turns his frowning face back towards the front and I face-palm myself to death. I hear Dylan snicker behind me as he plays contentedly with my hair. I happen to glance over at the door and then look back down. But what I see causes me to do a double take. I instantly stand up and start to walk out the door.

"Oh no you don't Lilly. Sit back down." Daniel says to me, stopping me with his arm.

"Heck no." I continue to try and push my way out of the room but Daniel effectively pushes me back down in my desk.

Ugh. This day could not get any worse. I cross my arms over my chest and look at the front of the classroom with a huge frown on my face. David follows in behind my brother and takes the desk beside me, Daniel beside Lance. Derrick then comes strolling in the room with a couple of girls in tow and gives me a wink. I roll my eyes at him and relax a little. He sits down beside Dylan clapping him on the back as he does. I glance at my brother and see he has started talking to David quietly, occasionally looking over at me. Hmph. Well whatever. Why don't I liven things up a little. I evil laugh to myself and I think David knows what I'm about to do because he looks over at me suddenly with widened eyes. I smirk at him and start to carry out my plan.

Turning around and smiling at Dylan just to reassure him, I get a pencil from out of my bag. I face towards Lance and begin tapping lightly on the blonde boy's sculpted shoulder.

"Hey Lance-... " I say in his ear quietly. "Oops. Let me get that." I drop my pencil in his lap "accidentally" and slowly get up, my conditioned hair gently brushing his face. Now standing beside him, I lean over and start to reach down into his lap. Up till now Lance had been frozen in his chair, sitting rigidly still. Suddenly, he grabs my wrist before I reach down for my pencil. I look at him in surprise and he stares back at me intensely. He slowly starts to pull me down to his lips and my eyes widen. This is not exactly what I was going for when I was trying to irritate my brother. I hear some boys in the back of the room whistle and yell encouraging things at Lance as my face gets closer to his. All of a sudden, pain erupts in my hand and I cry out. I look up to see David, stabbing the palm of his hand with his pen. Daniel pulls me roughly away from Lance and sits me back down in my seat, glaring at the boy the whole time. I clutch onto my hand and wince. Apparently the mark still has some power left. I shoot a glare over to David but he looks at me with no expression whatsoever. Dylan reaches around me and grabs my hand, massaging it.

"Thanks." I say quietly. I look up at Lance who is doing whatever he can to avoid my brother's eyes while Daniel shoots daggers at him. I pick up my pencil that had dropped to the ground and throw it at Daniel's head. Target acquired.

I sigh to myself and wait for the teacher to get to the class. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, they just did.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I promised myself I would write over the break so I did. First time writing on my iPad and I gotta say it's a lot easier than my iPod. After you read this go read my other two stories and tell me if you like them. See ya guys!