twenty-seven

As Lucas was told, he and Riley followed numerous places Maya had told him where Farkle will go.

"Lucas honey, why do we keep going to places Farkle and her are? I'm kind-of getting tired," Riley said, her voice full of suspicion.

"Well what a coincidence!" He laughs lightly and kisses her cheek.

"I know an ice cream shop we can go," she smiles.

He also smiled but it then dissolved into a frown, "But I wanna stay here."

Riley felt disappointment hung over her, Lucas did say it in a forceful tone and she didn't want to upset him-- so she agreed. Things couldn't get more awkward between them when Lucas found Maya wearing glasses and hiding her face from a book. Because of that, it made Lucas to laugh which made Riley even more suspicious. She turned around but couldn't recognize Maya and her 'disguise' she frowned and faced Lucas again. She furrowed her eyebrows and sighs in disbelief, getting the attention from her lovely boyfriend.

"Cmon' Riley, you're mad just because we didn't get to go to the ice cream shop." He says. (A/N luke ass u bitch)

She was shooken up, this time he had affected her and she would not go down without a fight, "Oh I don't know, maybe you're supposed to be my boyfriend? So act like one?"

Lucas rose his voice by her sudden movement, "Since when do you always get what you want? What about what I want?"

Maya saw but ignored it as it was an addition to her plan. Farkle also had saw the couple fight and went to comfort Riley. Maya snickered as Farkle put a hands on Riley shoulders and talks to Lucas.

"Hey, whats going on here?" Farkle asks, waiting for an answer, specifically Lucas'.

"Nothing I never asked you to be involved in this." Lucas smiles, forcefully.

"Hey! You're Riley's boyfriend right so ACT like one or keep becoming the douche you are." Farkle yells causing Riley to run away. He stares but doesn't follow, he was afraid.

Lucas was full of anger, "Is this what you wanted Maya?"

Isadora and Farkle were confused but Maya showed herself and smiled shyly.

"Hey guys," she waved.

-

yikES yIkES yikES yIkES !!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not edited ew sorry)

ALSO 5K READS HOLY SHIT! I KNOW IVE HAD GOTTEN BIGGER VIEW COUNTS BEFORE BUT I DONT 'APPRECIATE' IT BUT I DO I JUST FORGET TO POST AN A/N saying a tHANK U MESSAGE FOR U GUYS AND LIKE I SAID HOLY SHIT