twenty

[time skip to following week because im too lazy]

Note:
Farkle and Riley arent talking but Farkle and Isadora are.

[Lucas]
IMESSAGE

Wifey
12:35 AM

maya hart u there

what u want

pick me up right now

lukas r u fickun kidden me

please or i wont do ur favor

okay ill block u then

then who will make Farkle jealous?

please dont be so full of yourself, youre not the only boy around here, theres Charlie Gardener

and whos that

a cute guy with appetizing abs

[photo sent by wifey]

lol thats weak u should see mine

No thanks its probably just bread taped on ur stomach

ill bet u for $5 that itll make u have an orgasm

Make it $10

[sent by you]

[sent by you]

fake

lol wdym

PhOTOSHOP

ask mi friends, ask zay

it didnt flatter me where is my $10

sure
ill ask riley instead see if you said anything to her

oKAY GOODNIGHT I HAVE TO KEEP MY STREAKS

just com to airport pls

Whats in it for me

Meeting a hot 18 year old and starbucks for dem blonde chicks + youll meet ur internet husband so i say we g or nah

u had me @ starbucks

okay u goin?

Im omw.

...

Lucas grunted as his angry bird landed on the pile of wood, meaning he had failed to get the pigs. "Yo Wilfred," Lucas looked up to see Maya. Her gold locks were curled but her face was fresh without makeup. She was so beautiful in her on way, or maybe its just that there are so many girls staring at Lucas with full makeup on.

"Maya hey!" Lucas smiled giving her a hug without her permission.

"Get off me," She pulled away and clapped her hands, "Where is my starbucks and the hot guy you promised me?"

"I don't know what to get you, but I do have the hot guy." He points to himself.

"I mean someone as hot like Dylan O' Brien, you know what lets talk this over at Starbucks." she said whilst picking up one of his bags and hanging it over her shoulder. She led him to the petite Starbucks shop. Maya asked for a $20 from Lucas, she didnt care about the saying 'guests first, you second' because he did online "harassed" her. Lucas found a seat right after Maya was done, it was a Sunday and the airport was very busy.

"So why do you need me to 'date' your best friend?" Lucas says as he sips his coffee.

"To make my other best friend jealous." She smiles and folds her hands.

"What do I get out of it?" He smirked.

"A hot girl happy?" She gestured over her curved hips.

"Fine you win!" He raises his hands up in the air.

"Lucas?"

"Mm?"

"How did you get my number?"

"Your Mom," he laughs.

"No I'm serious," she folded her arms.

"RILEY, OKAY!"

"I'm gonna get that bitch," she slams her arms into the table and stands up, making a little crowd. She smiles at them, sincerely, and goes back to sit down.

"What was that for?" Lucas raised an eyebrow.

"For Riley, duh! Why are you even defending her?"

"Because she is going to be my girlfriend."

"But you are my peasant." She whined.

"And you are forever my queen." He winks at her, leaving a confused Maya.

"Maya?"

"Yes."

"Can I stay at your place?" He asks, rubbing his neck.

"What, no! There's only two rooms!"

"We can share a bed." He winks at her again.

"You're still pratically a stranger to me," she gasped, "what if you rape me in my sleep?"

"Only a pedophile would do that, Maya."

"Okay fine!" She says, which made Lucas smile and give her a warm hug. At first she was stiffened but decided to relax. But little did she know the trouble he will cause in the future.

-
A/N
mY faVourite chApter i maDe so fAR