Chapter 5

We were watching TV when a knock was heard. Mark stood up and went to answer the door. He talked to the person at the door, and very discreetly motioned for me to hide. Jack went to the door with Mark and I stood to go hide. I went to the bathroom, but it was locked.

"Gimme a sec!" Matt called.

"Matt, Mark told me to hide. Your gonna finish your buisness, let me in, take off your shirt, and wrap a towel around your waist in case it's the cops. I'll hide in the tub." I whisper-yelled. Matt opened the door while his shirt was half off and motioned for me to come in. I literally jumped into the tub and pulled the curtain to the side a little bit. Matt put a towel around his waist and waited.

A loud knock was heard at the door, and Matt opened it up.

"Sir, have you seen Jess Witicker around here anywhere?" A deep voice said. I shallowed my breath and tried to make myself smaller.

"Uh, can I see a picture. Mark has had a girl here, but we never got her name." Matt replied. I guess the guy showed my picture because Matt responded.

"No, I haven't seen her ever. Now, could I take my shower?" Matt said. The door closed and Matt opened ther curtain.

"Can I put my shirt on, and can you leave?" He said snappily.

"You are allowed to put your shirt back on, and I will leave when Mark comes and gets me." I replied sassily. Matt rolled his eyes and huffed. I got out of the tub and sat on the toilet.

   We had been sitting there for a few minutes when Matt finally put his shirt back on. I  was going to say something about it, but decided not to. We heard another knock, this one softer, and Matt unlocked the door.

"Come on out Jess, they are gone." Marks voice said. He sounded happy, like he accomplished something. Which I guess he did. I mean, evading cops when a kidnapee was in his home? Big accomplishment I guess. I wasn't sure. I think back when I first got here, and I think that I was so dumb to have not wanted to go home. I think it was ecstasy talking. The pleasure high. I don't know. But right about now I wanted to go home, and snuggle my cat, and hug my mom, and go back to school. I especially missed Kora. She was my best friend, and I hadn't talked to her since I was kidnapped. As I laid on the couch that night, I thought about my family and what I missed about home.

Hey my wulf puppers! Im so sorry about not updating since last year. I've had a rough year, and I've been lazy. But you guys have given. I'm posting an A/N here soon with a long a thing about stuff. Love you guys, bye!!!