Chapter 6

I woke up, groggy and I had a bad feeling. I was scared, I wanted to go home. Mark came out of his room, he looked upset.

"Why didn't you sleep in our room, Jess?" He asked. I whimpered and scooted away from him.

"M-mark, I wanna go home," I whispered. 

"Huh?"

"I wanna go home!" I yelled. Mark's face grew dark, and I started to back further away from him. He slowly stalked toward me, and I jumped off the couch, running into the kitchen. He started moving faster, and I shrieked. 

"Scream all you want darling, Matt and Ryan went to take Jack to the airport a few minutes before you woke up. It's just us." Mark said with a sadistic smile. I screamed again. Mark grabbed a knife and pointed it at me.

"You can NEVER go home," Mark growled. I whimpered. Mark had cornered me, and he had grabbed my arm roughly.

"Let's go... have some fun, shall we?" He muttered and he kissed me. I tried to slump down and get away, but he held the knife near my throat. I just stood there, frozen with fear. Mark took his lips away from mine and started to literally drag me to the basement. This man was sadistic, insane. I hated myself for thinking that this might turn out okay.

"Darling, why don't you give me a little peek?" He whispered, using his knife to push aside my shirt, exposing my breasts. I struggled to get away, but he held me tight. Mark pushed me onto the mattress and went to go get a rope. This was my chance, and I was gonna take it. I started running for the door, but a knife flew at me. I dodged it, and the blade got stuck in the wall. I froze in fear, and Mark walked towards me, like a predator stalking its prey.

"Why are you trying to leave, the fun's just started!" He laughed. I shrunk down, but Mark grabbed my hands and tied them together. He carried me to the mattress and threw me down. Then the sadistic man walked to one of his shelves and grabbed a gag ball. He stalked towards me, then practically pounced on me, and put the gag ball on me.

"Better." He growled as he tore my clothes off, the tore off his own. I screamed, but it was muffled by the gag ball.

SMUT BEGIN

Mark didn't even lube himself, he didn't even put on a condom. He just rammed into me. I screamed in pain, but soon the pain was replaced by pleasure. 

'No! Stop feeling this way! I don't want this!' My thoughts screamed. I squirmed, but Mark put his hand around my throat as he pounded into me. I kicked my legs, hoping to hurt him. Mark just laughed and squeezed my neck harder, until I almost passed out. 

"We wouldn't want you falling asleep during playtime, now would we?" He asked sarcastically. I shook my head no and thrashed underneath his grip. Mark smacked the side of my face, and I yelled in pain. The gag came loose and I spit it out. 

"Oh, now I can hear your beautiful screams." Mark gasped. I hit him in the forehead with my fists, and Mark glowered at me. 

"Oh pet, you'll regret that." He snarled. I whimpered.

"Mark don't do this, please. I won't even mention going home, not even think about it. Just stop!" I cry out.

"You still need to be punished." As my kidnapper stood, he grabbed my hair and slammed it onto his member. I refused to move, not wanting to give him anything.

"Do it." He growled. I shook my head no, and that's when Mark started pulling my head back and forth, making me deep throat him. I whimpered and whined until Mark came into my mouth.

"Swallow every. Last. Drop." He demanded. I slowly swallowed, hating the way I was being abused.

"Good pet," Mark smirked, then went to grab a chain. I curled up into a ball and started to cry. 

SMUT END

ABUSE BEGIN

Mark chained my up and hung me on a hook from the ceiling. He grabbed a whip.

"Now, because you hit me, I have to punish you. Count for me." Mark smirked as he said this. CRACK!

"AH! O-one...." I cried out in agony. CRACK!

"OW! T-t-two..." I screamed. Mark kept whipping me until I went numb and my back looked like raw hamburger meat. 

ABUSE END

Mark put some anti bacterial cream on my wounds, not caring to make it not hurt. I whimpered the entire time. Then he put gauze on my back and left. I fell asleep from exhaustion, happy to escape this nightmare.