"I could take you," I told her, causing her eyes to widen at my words, a sad smile etching onto her lips. "I'm serious, I'll pay too! We could tour around Europe and visit all these countries, perhaps during Christmas." I knew was going overboard with the offer, she barely knew me but here I was offering to pay for flights and accommodations, just to take her to wherever she desired.

"I can't Harry, I would never let anyone spend money like that on me," she said apologetically, parting her lips again to say something else but she held herself back.

"I guess we're not close enough for me to even suggest that," I laughed sheepishly, feeling utterly stupid for making this stupid move. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's sweet of you to offer," she immediately said, hand darting out over the table to grab mine, squeezing it reassuringly. I tried to ignore the way my heart battered against my ribcage at the action. "Thank you though."

"Anything for you," I murmured back with a soft smile. "You said your mother's from Germany, so where's your dad from then?" I asked, deciding to change the subject.

"My dad is actually from Haiti, while my mom is a mix of many places, German, Norwegian, Dutch and English," she grinned when my lips parted in awe.

"That's so cool. And then there's me on the other hand, 100% white meat straight from England," I said, faking a proud smile as she burst out laughing.

"You say that with such pride, it's very admirable."

"It's called sarcasm, love. I could give you a few lessons on mastering it," I smirked cockily as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm aware of what sarcasm is and how to use it, thank you very much. I'd like to steer as far away from attending your 'lessons'," she said, faking a grimace as I dropped my jaw dramatically.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Don't pretend you didn't yell at that poor student to go eat shit just because she defended her painting," she pointed out with a playful glare. I rolled my eyes, leaning back against my chair as I folded my arms over my chest.

"I didn't mean that, I was just utterly vexed by the fact that she said she was the female version of Leonardo Da Vinci," I retaliated, making her chuckle, shaking her head.

"You were so loud! I heard you while I was walking past the art studio!" she exclaimed, while I shook my head.

"Says you, I'm pretty sure your aunt heard us today in the morning," I immediately smirked, watching as her cheeks flushed a rosy color while she pouted her lips and pulled her brows low.

"Shut up," she pouted even harder as I started to tease her about how loud her moaning gets when I hit her in the right spots. She was ready to strangle me over the table, shushing me as her eyes darted around frantically to see if anyone was hearing over conversation.

"You're so cute when you're angry," I teased again, my lips pulling back over my teeth to display a cheeky grin. I reached over the table to pinch her cheek, causing her to yelp, slapping my hand away.

"You're going to spoil my highlight!" she huffed in annoyance, as she folded her arms over her chest. "My aunt did not hear us, my walls are soundproof.

"Hmm I wonder why," I frowned mockingly while she let out a frustrated groan.

"You're so annoying," she broke out into a soft smile when I stopped faking confusion and grinned at her playfully.

"That's not the first time someone's told me that," I chuckled, sipping on my lemonade after I had finished my Panini.

"Hmm I wonder why," Sage said, repeating my words with a smirk as I narrowed my eyes at her, rolling my lips inwards to conceal a smile.