Chapter 28

Melody's P.O.V.

I woke up to people murmuring.

"Aren't they so cute?"

"They are!"

Then I heard a camera click. It was then that I decided to open my eyes. I saw the guys smiling at us, while the girls were frozen in their place. Suzen had her phone in her hand. I looked to my left and saw Niall was asleep too.

Oh, so they're talking about us....

My cheeks heated up and quickly lifted my head up from his chest. But he had his arms around my waist which didn't let me move away. They all laughed. I blushed even more. Ugh, why does this always happen to me?

I swear I look like a red tomato right now.

I slowly shook Niall. It's strange how he didn't wake up to their roaring laughter.

"Uh... Niall? Wake up. We've reached." I said. He was mumbling something under his breath. I shook him harder and screamed near his ear.

"NIALL WAKE UP!" He woke up with a jerk. "What the fu-"

"Language," I said sternly. Kiara looked at us confused, as always. What is up with this guy and his swearing?

"-udge?" He continued, which made us laugh.

"We're here. Now wake up sleepy head." I said, ruffling his hair and got down. I heard someone, possibly Suzen 'Aww' at us.

Gosh, she 'Awws' at us way too much...

We got down and surprisingly, there were no paps. I later found out that they were stopped by our security at the entrance. Phew.

I've heard a lot about Indian hospitality, and I tell you, they live up to your expectations. If not, more.

At the entrance, we were welcomed by beautiful women in gorgeous sarees with sweet smiles. They had garlands in their hands and plates with some powders. I wonder what those are for. I found out in no time.

"Welcome to India!" They said, applied those powders on our foreheads, which they called tilak. Then they put the garlands around our necks and did 'Namaste', their way of greeting people, to us. Kiara was so fascinated by everything, her eyes were wide the whole time. I'm really glad that she's getting such exposure to the world at very young age...

Then we were led to our rooms.

I should probably get used to this, but I CAN'T!

These suites and planes and all are so royal and magnificent and.... I can't think of more adjectives.

"Mommy it's so nice! This bed is so soft!" Kiara said rolling on the bed. Then she got up and started jumping on it. I couldn't contain my laughter. She was so cute and funny at the same time!

"Wanna join her?" Niall said from bugging, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Nah I'll probably break the bed."

"Oh come on!" He said and pulled me to the bed. We both climbed it and started jumping with Kiara. Kiara was laughing her head off looking at us.

That's some serious parenting skills...

We three were having the time of our lives jumping up and down on the bed when my gaze fell on the door and I saw Liam and Blaire peeping from the door, very much enjoying the scene.

What is up with people peeping at us and filming? Although that's not happening here...

I stopped jumping, but Niall jumped up, which caused the mattress to sink down and immediately come up, and I tumbled down and fell flat on the bed.