Chapter 49: The Storm Arcobaleno

Tsuna frowned and turned away from the mirror, rubbing his eyes for a bit before looking back. His eyes were a warm sunset-orange once more. The brunet took a moment to process this, questions filling his head before he calmed down.

Tsuna looked at the mirror one last time before heading out of the bathroom

'.....I'll need to discuss this with Oji-san....'

~~

"Otouto?  Are you alright?"

The said brunet blinked and turned to see Ryohei approaching, a backpack slung over one shoulder. To the silveret, his Sky seemed a little...skittish for some reason. Ryohei frowned when got closer, immediately placing a hand on Tsuna's forehead.

"...No fever. What's wrong, Otouto?"

Tsuna averted his eyes as Ryohei dropped his hand to his side. The brunet let out a frustrated sigh before looking back at his Sun.

"Ryohei-kun, when we get to Oji-san's house, I'll tell you. I wouldn't like to talk about it out in the open."

Ryohei slowly nodded and started to walk beside the brunet, heading towards a certain noodle shop in Namimori.

~~

"Ah, Tsunayoshi-kun, Ryohei-kun. What might you two be doing here?"

Kawahira, looking a little tired, was at the backdoor of his small shop, smiling serenely at his visitors. Tsuna furrowed his eyebrows slightly at the exhausted expression on the Overseer's face before quirking a small smile at the other.

"We came to check up on you."

Ryohei bowed politely when Kawahira raised an eyebrow in surprise and confusion.

"EXTREME apologies, Kawahira-san, but Otouto's worries couldn't stay hidden for long, and the rest of our family soon found out. I'm here to take a medical checkup on you, Kawahira-san."

The Overseer absently moved his right hand to his left sleeve, gazing thoughtfully at his hidden hand before lifting his eyes to Ryohei, a tired smile on his lips.

"Oh...wel--"

"Did something happen the last time I saw you?" Tsuna quickly spoke up, eyes zeroing in on Kawahira's hidden, left hand. "Are you injured?"

The white-haired man laughed nervously and stepped back slightly, allowing the two entrance.

"Haha...ah...I can't hide anything from you, Tsunayoshi-kun. But let's head inside for now--and no...I'm not...exactly injured you would say."

Kawahira first went to the front door, sliding it open to place a 'We're Closed' sign up. He then stepped back inside and closed the door behind himself, turning his gaze to Ryohei and Tsuna, who closed the back door. The Overseer lead them to a separate room and sat down in front of a circular table, waving the two teens over to also take a seat. Ryohei sat on Kawahira's left, setting his bag down quickly. Tsuna sat down on the right of the Overseer, silently observing the two.

Ryohei went with a normal checkup, first checking the shrinking and dilation of Kawahira's eyes with a small flashlight.  The silveret went on to check the Overseer's arm--